• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Injustice Mobile Remember the good old days?

    Injustice Mobile Remember the good old days?


    Remember the good old days?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    just started to level up my lower characters on BB6, and discovered the energy gl****, but the button is greyed out, any help for me to be able to do it and make me be able to watch the videos?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 02:47 AM PDT

    It's funny how people would think that pulling a gold card from an 800 Nth pack but I reckon I got lucky here. Even though none of them are anywhere near EVII he still completed my FP team. FP Batman has been able to hold his own on BB6. Excited to use these guys.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    Astro harness is up this week

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    Just got back into playing again after about 2 years. Opened one of those metal packs for 200 and wanted to know if I got my (virtual) money’s worth? Also is it worth leveling up?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    Yeeees! Finally managed to get her from a 400 nth metal pack.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    Currently, in what ways can I get AK Batman and the Arkham knight?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    Guys I have been trying to pull these 2 characters from nth metal packs forever but maybe I'm just not looking in the right packs? Which packs could I get the arkham knight and Arkham knight Batman from, the challenge pack?

    submitted by /u/Kyle_RaynerNew52
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    Hi. I wanted to ask what Blackest Night Batman's stats are at level 50, with no promotions, gear or augmentations.

    Also, would he be good with my Nth Metal Black Adam and Earth 2 Flash?

    submitted by /u/omkhanna
    [link] [comments]

    WBPlay password reset

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:22 PM PDT

    Anybody know how to get this to work? I've tried both the actual website and through the game but it's not sending the link to my email. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/scottyman112
    [link] [comments]

    New to GAU

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    Been getting bored of INJ2 so decided to give GAU a try, any older players here to offer me some advice? Also I noticed my energy never goes past the first ability, can anyone explain that?

    submitted by /u/Imightkillyou731
    [link] [comments]

    I got so many tickets

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:57 AM PDT

    Part 2 of the EIII saga

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    Getting Enough Shards to Upgrade Gear

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:06 AM PDT

    I've been getting back into the game in the last two months after a few years away. Currently past BB7, but stuck on the 8th page. When I played originally I never paid much attention to gear, but it now seems really important for progressing in the game. I've recently picked up some solid gear cards through survivor / MP, but it's taken me 4-5 weeks to get to the ~400 shards (of each color) to fully upgrade just one of them. Feels like it'll take forever to fully upgrade enough gear to equip a team of 3.

    I've been evolving 2 star gears to 3 star (+0, not upgrading past the evolve for those), so I can collect more shards when shattering the copies I pick up from survivor/online. This seems to break even on shards around 7 copies shattered. The process just feels a bit slow to me, so wondering if I'm especially slow or if it takes others a long time too?

    Also, since I now have enough to upgrade one, should I prioritize Lexcorp (helmet or chest), Fourth World (chest or mace), Enchantress, Super Pill, or Black Diamond?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/squidbass
    [link] [comments]

    New 52 shazam

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    I just got new 52 shazam from a nth metal pack is he good and with who?

    submitted by /u/jesseemmer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment