• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Injustice Mobile I now: adore my life

    Injustice Mobile I now: adore my life


    I now: adore my life

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to get a lot of nth metal without hacking?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:10 AM PDT

    Can anyone make a list of all the characters witnessed as phantom zone rewards

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 02:32 AM PDT

    I hate my life

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    Best way to farm augment cards and epic gear?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    Title says it all. In my jailbreak account, I have everything and in my legit account, I have nothing. Want to grind for a bit I guess

    submitted by /u/GenericOwOUsername
    [link] [comments]

    Suicide Squad Joker Challenge

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    Not that I'm complaining but this week's challenge is a little weird and I haven't seen much people talking about it. The battles went from 12 to 9 and the fifth went from 15 to 9 as well. The rewards also changed from bronze and silver to silver and gold as well as a gear pack. Can anyone explain if it's just for this challenge or will challenges stay like this or what actually is happening?

    submitted by /u/AdrianHawk1220
    [link] [comments]

    Got AO Deathstroke from the Phantom Zone pack. Good? Bad? Idk I’m just glad I didn’t get a standard gold card

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    Just went against a team that have this. Too bad BN Catwoman can steal gears-

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 04:00 PM PDT

    Uninstalled my game and reinstalled and account gone?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:34 AM PDT

    I am on iOS and recently uninstalled my game and when I reinstalled it and logged back in with my WBID account, it didnt login to my account with all my characters. And just continued starting from scratch. HELP!

    submitted by /u/Karam2468
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve seen better matchmaking

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    I know this isn't the highest dps for a tantu totem spec 2 spammer but just curious how Batman ninja joker stands up-to Batman ninja Batman in terms of spec 2 damage if geared the same.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:16 AM PDT

    Farmed for 5 hours hoping to run into the Tantu Totem. But however in 40 (800) packs I got these two good gears.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    A third member of the fun bunch

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 09:36 PM PDT

    I've been running E2 Flash and Hawkgirl with Batgirl Prime, I've been really enjoying the extra bar for the beginning, are there any other outstanding third members instead of Batgirl? Other than E2 Grundy ofc

    submitted by /u/Drake107
    [link] [comments]

    Nice to way to end an epic battle

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 11:08 PM PDT

    Does anyone know when blackest night flash or reverse flash will next be in multiplayer rewards?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 06:25 PM PDT

    Title and thanks for ur time

    submitted by /u/Itz-Cookiq
    [link] [comments]

    Need help getting crit and stun for PZ

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    Every other challenge I have a set system on how to get all of them relatively quickly, but getting 80 stun and a fuckton of crit are two things that always bother me since I can't do them as fast. Stun especially, because the only two characters who I can guarantee a stun are martian manhunter and static, but MM is based on chance and with static, the enemy always dies before it can land a stun.

    submitted by /u/XxItsNowOrNever99xX
    [link] [comments]

    Well that team didn't last long huh ��

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    Phantom Zone

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    Is PZ really worth it? I mean, doing it and repeating it twice

    submitted by /u/Agustitin
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom Zone

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    Hey, I ended up in this subreddit because I was googling for the past 30 mins why my phantom zone keeps crashing, I'm an ipad on game version 3.2, every time I click on phantom zone it's just a blank space cannot back out and or then when I do any battle whatsoever, it just completely crashes the game.

    submitted by /u/Trillagod69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment