• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Injustice I'm not a fan of how MK 11 handled gear. I hope Injustice 3 keeps the gear system from I2 but irons out the messiness of it all

    Injustice I'm not a fan of how MK 11 handled gear. I hope Injustice 3 keeps the gear system from I2 but irons out the messiness of it all


    I'm not a fan of how MK 11 handled gear. I hope Injustice 3 keeps the gear system from I2 but irons out the messiness of it all

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    I enjoy having a gear system along with different shaders, though it was pretty messy in Injustice 2. It allowed you to get pretty creative with the roster. I just hope they keep that core idea in Injustice 3 and find a way to prevent you from getting so many duplicate items. I was expecting much more from Mortal Kombat 11 but all you got were a handful of different outfits, a bunch of ugly shaders and your options were limited to something like a gun, a different gun and a hat. I do like that MK11 showed you exactly how many items each character had and I hope they keep something similar in I3. Playing I2 and spending so much time comparing and selling items was a chore. Conceptually good but bad in execution.

    I also hope the next time around that they give you some more comic and TV show/movie accurate items. Though. seeing the direction these games are heading, I doubt this will happen. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SpaceEdgesDom
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve recently purchased the injustice 2 ultimate edition and didn’t get the gods shader pack. I went to the microsoft store to download the ultimate pack and it said I didn’t purchased it. Any solutions

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:20 AM PDT

    How long until Injustice 3?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Let's be honest, Injustice is one of Netherealm's biggest franchises and despite anything that happens in story mode they'll keep making games. My question to you is when do you think we will be getting the next game? Personally I think that we'll get a bit of a hint once the comics start coming out more frequently, if they don't announce the game before that happens. If I had to pick a year, I'd say between 2 and 4 years at this point. MK11 just came out, and a lot of resources are going to DLC/Updates for that right now, but unless they're dropping a new IP Injustice 3 is likely to be their next release.

    submitted by /u/coolin_79
    [link] [comments]

    why do people like this game?

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    i saw it at the arcade once (my brother played it) and it seemed pretty stupid no offense. i dont get why you would want to lay a fighting game where you cant even move. and i dont get why all of the chracters have to be so edgy.

    submitted by /u/totalawedude
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment