• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Injustice Mobile I hate online

    Injustice Mobile I hate online


    I hate online

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 03:11 AM PDT

    I’ve now got every batman ninja character in the game

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    Got this and bn nw from a 800 good or bad

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Something a bit different, if this ever happens it would be a uge update :P

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    MP team

    Posted: 29 Oct 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    guys I'm kinda struggling at the moment with picking a good/decent MP team,

    just to list a few characters that I currently have: Static, BL Batman, BL Halkgirl, BL Doomsday, injustice 2 Superman, Shazam, The Batman who laughs, batman ninja Catwoman, Batman ninja nightwing, metal the merciless and finally Jessica Cruz, that's only a few, name some that I should attempt to get from packs

    submitted by /u/Kyle_RaynerNew52
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended ways to farm XP and credits?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Do you recommend any particular battles for farming XP and Credits?

    Also, should I keep on buying Gold Booster packs or is it worth buying challenge Challenge Booster pack?

    submitted by /u/hasanfarhan33
    [link] [comments]

    I am a returning player.... so much changed since i last played...Help me make good decisions regarding which character i should focus on(currently focusing on the earth 2 duo) and what additional teams i can make, and what gear sets should i use... thank you very much!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:46 AM PDT

    Who is the best super man?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    I have dawn of justice and I'm wondering if there are any better ones.

    submitted by /u/Non-Existent_User
    [link] [comments]

    double credit gone forever?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:48 PM PDT

    Safe to say it's not coming back again? IIRC last time we saw it was Valentines day event with the femme fatale available for credit..

    submitted by /u/JYHope
    [link] [comments]

    How does the health n damage boost passive of Injustice 2 Superman work ? Does it show or not?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment