• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Injustice Idea for I3

    Injustice Idea for I3


    Idea for I3

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    For Injustice 3, they should have the main villains be the Crime Syndicate from Earth-3, but switch it up by making Lois Lane Superwoman. She would be ruthless and a killer (worse than Superman). So at first Superman and his team join the CS, but then they see the CS are too ruthless, so they join Batman. At the end, Superman turns himself in. And maybe they could bring the Legion of Superheroes. For my CS team- Owlman Ultraman Superwoman Johnny Quick Power Ring Deathstorm

    submitted by /u/iamBLU3boi
    [link] [comments]

    Give me five comic characters you want in injustice 3

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    I wont include marvel in mine because i think its highly unlikely for them to be included as guests.

    DC: - huntress - grail - sinestro - comedian

    Non DC Guest: - jack from mass effect

    submitted by /u/tomucci
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 Idea: Time Travel

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 12:07 AM PDT

    It's funny I write this having the storyline of MK11 be ALL about time travel, but I just thought about how it could work just as well for Injustice 3. I feel like most facets of the DC Universe have been at least partially explored EXCEPT time travel. I feel like this could be a really great story. Something like Vandal Savage (who I will admit, I don't know if he's alive in the Universe), has seen all of human history and gets Superman out of the Phantom Zone and offers him time travel, a chance to rebuild to regime, and an endless army. Superman's multiverse ending hints at the Legion of Superheroes, so what if then Batman in turn tries calling upon heroes like Jonah Hex or Kamandi for help? I just feel like this could be an interesting and awesome Injustice 3. What do you all think?

    TL;DR: Kamandi, Jonah Hex and the Legion of Superheroes in Injustice 3 please.

    EDIT; I got Kong the Untamed mixed up with Kamandi, who is the character I MEANT to talk about. But still, the DC cavemen in Injustice 3 could be cool.

    submitted by /u/JzillaMerida
    [link] [comments]

    Hiw batman cud have won alot faster

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    Ues kryptonite i mean just blast him with kryptonite and bam no need to fhite for 5 years

    submitted by /u/dstroiery47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment