• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    Injustice "But in the end, everyone loves a classic"

    Injustice "But in the end, everyone loves a classic"


    "But in the end, everyone loves a classic"

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:43 AM PDT

    Should I buy this game if I want to play online?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:13 AM PDT

    I'm on pc and really want to buy this game, I am a big DC fan and just finished the 4 Arkham games for the second time. I was looking for more DC games and remembered this one caught my eye a year ago but when I look at the steam charts I see only +/- 180 people are online.

    I know the story is really good but does it take really long to find an online match on PC?

    submitted by /u/Dexter_dbd
    [link] [comments]

    INJ3 Idea

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:44 PM PDT

    INJ3 should just be the prequel to the first game. Show what happens in the time between Jokers death and before the duplicates are transported to the alternate Earth. The storie's all there. Would be interesting I think

    submitted by /u/BvS_was_good
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips to get the cat call ability for catwoman?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    So I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times but since the game is kinda dead now, I'm wondering if there are any new strategies or tips that still work to get this dang ability to drop, aside from just grinding out random ability multiverse events..

    I've been playing since day one and have every trophy EXCEPT for the cat fight trophy because I still can't get the ability.. got catwoman up to level 30 and have used her a good bit hoping it might drop randomly.. been doing random ability multiverse events and still no luck..

    Only thing more annoying than cat call is the staff of grayson.. I've been maining robin since day one and STILL haven't gotten it.. part of this is just to vent, but any tips would be greatly appreciated as well! lol thanks!

    submitted by /u/boywondr2
    [link] [comments]

    Why on either mobile or the actual game isn’t there a Joaquin Phoenix joker event?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment