• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Injustice “You killed my father.”

    Injustice “You killed my father.”


    “You killed my father.”

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    How exactly was Deadshot able to shoot The Flash?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    Sure, Barry didn't see that coming, but seriously, isn't he supposed to be the fastest man alive?

    submitted by /u/JustAnotherGeeky93
    [link] [comments]

    My Batman of ZUR-EN-ARRH, what do you think?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    What do y’all think? Just got him to level 30 10 minutes ago lol (last picture is my main Batman)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    Quick Grind

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    If you have an extremely strong level 30 ai character build, go top right multiverse world and keep doing the boss fight. My Ai gets the fight done within 30-40 seconds and I gain silver motherboxes, gold mother boxes, regen tokens, credits, and rare gear. It also helps if you're grinding for legendary gear because it is the sidekick fight and has meta challenges that your Ai can acccomplish. Hope this helps. Anybody got anymore tips?

    submitted by /u/everythingflash
    [link] [comments]

    Credits and legendary multiverse

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    I'm a red hood main and didn't notice that I'm extremely close to the first stage of his legendary multiverse. The only requirements I have left are :

    -spend credits (250,000/1,000,000) -finish opponents with super moves (20/100)

    First, anyone have any tips to get more credits I've already sacrificed all the gear I could afford and opened my mother boxes. Any quick ways to earn a bunch? And then I was wondering did anyone know a way I could get all those supers besides grinding towers all day? Any tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Thottbuster
    [link] [comments]

    I just got into this game are there any active guilds for xbox

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    My GT is PATRIOT880

    submitted by /u/PATRIOT880
    [link] [comments]

    Muhammad Ali for Injustice 3

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    How is reverse flash alive?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    In injustice 2 he said he can't go back to his future because someone killed his ancestor in this timeline but how would he be alive anyway? If your ancestor dies you wouldn't exist no matter what timeline you're in no?

    submitted by /u/minecraftor-diecraft
    [link] [comments]

    The WBID service is not available. Please try again later.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    I recently started playing this game again and I wanted prisoner superman for completing the story but I can't connect on my ps4 is there something I can do to fix? Or is the service not working because the game is outdated and injustice 2 is only played or smthg. Pls help I've tried like 20 times and still not working

    submitted by /u/LeonardoArnous
    [link] [comments]

    A "Suicide Squad – DLC-Pack" for Injustice 3

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Hey! What's up guys? If we assume that NRS is already working on an Injustice 3 game, then I think that The Suicide Squad movie may have impact on NRS BUT won't change the base game that is already in production. I don't think they will now start to change things on story mode or the base character roster.

    Soooo, my prediction is that (if we assume there will be more DLC packs), there could be a DLC pack after some months when the base game is released where they maybe add some of the The Suicide Squad characters. Something like a "Suicide Squad – DLC - Pack". Maybe with 3 characters from the movie. (My guesses would be Bloodsport, Ratcatcher2 and Polka Dot Man; because I assume Harley and King Shark will already be in the base game.)

    What do you think of this idea and what characters would YOU like to see in a Suicide Squad – DLC-pack?

    submitted by /u/KeyKongo
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest clap I’ve ever done

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Level 30 character

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    It's so satisfying reaching level 30 with your character because now you know you won't have to keep grinding just to put on certain gear 😂😂

    submitted by /u/everythingflash
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment