• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    Injustice WTF Netherrealm?! (Small Rant)

    Injustice WTF Netherrealm?! (Small Rant)


    WTF Netherrealm?! (Small Rant)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    This is something that's always annoyed me for the LONGEST TIME!! We ALL know you can't get the Justice League Movie/Wonder Woman movie gear anymore, right? So WHY TF IS IT STILL IN THE GAME FOR AI AND NOT THE ACTUAL PLAYERS?!?!

    Like literally RIGHT NOW, I did a multiverse tower and the Boss character I fought was batman. But for some reason, HE HAD HIS JUSTICE LEAGUE GEAR ON! LIKE--WHY?!?! It's like a F**KING SLAP IN THE FACE!! 😭😭

    submitted by /u/billymj04
    [link] [comments]

    He has the ugliest looking headgear to the point where it's basically bullying Deadshot.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    NEWS!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    My Guild Is Fastly Climbing Up The Leaderboard

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    It's no JL gear, but it's JUST AS GOOD!! I GOT THE FREAKING BATMAN BEYOND COWL!!!! ��������

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    the legendary edition not having god/demon shaders

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    i have seen many posts about having legendary edition and not getting god/demon shaders and

    unfortunately Legendary edition does not have god/demon shaders and it doesnt have DLC characters

    ultimate edition has both of these so if you really want those shaders and characters you gotta upgrade to ultimate edition and to do that you need to go to extras>downloadable content and select ultimate edition hope this helps

    submitted by /u/lucifermoringstar9
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 DLC Wishlist

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Here are some characters I think would be cool additions as dlc to Injustice 3. Invincible (maybe Omni Man as a premier skin) Din Djarin aka The Mandalorian (possibly Boba Fett as a premier skin) Johnny Cage (as the MK guest character) Zatanna Katana Clayface Beast Boy Liu Kang(as MK guest character 2) And someone really wild idk who Who do you think would be a fun dlc?

    submitted by /u/KamalGamoji
    [link] [comments]

    Wishlist for injustice 3

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Just some things I hope will happen in the next game, if it comes out.

    Roster:

    The roster for i2 was really good. I think most characters should stay but characters I'd exclude are poison ivy, swamp thing, brainiac, firestorm, grodd and fate. Obviously others have to go too but those are the ones I'd miss the least.

    Deadshots tricky, I want deathstroke back but he's really similar to deadshot, so bring one of them back and make the other a premier skin.

    I also want sinestro back, but don't think multiple slots should be assigned to different lanterns. My solution is to make a "lantern character slot" and add Hal, sinestro, and some other. I'm thinking a blue lantern cuz they look cool but I've never actually seen anything about blue lanterns so… yeah. I know what you're thinking, but this would actually be EASIER than making three different characters. I'd prefer different moves but they could get away with just changing colors and voices. It would basically work like the turtles in i2

    Ok.. this is kinda weird since I don't know him, but I've seen a few clips of that animated justice league dark thing and johns pretty cool. I wouldn't mind him getting a slot.

    I want more titan characters too. I know they died (or they're trapped in the phantom zone? I'm no up to date with the comics I don't know which is true) but raven, beast boy, and starfire are wants for me.

    Damians my favorite Robin, but honestly I'm not vibing with him in injustice. Maybe have Red Robin be in this game instead.

    BRING BACK SHAZAM! He was my favorite character to play as in i1.

    Gameplay:

    It's honestly pretty good as is. With one exception.

    Every single circle ability could easily be turned into a special move. Do that. This isn't a big deal but it does bug me.

    Also, fix the ugly looking defeat animations. They always get down, get up and go down again in like 1 second. Just program them to stay on the ground if that kills them.

    Also, just copy paste the gear system from mk11. I like the idea of gear, but I don't think it should replace traditional costumes.

    Story:

    Simple. Injustice 2 does have sequel potential with the Superman ending, and the Batman ending is conclusive. I say make the Batman ending canon, and just make this story about the universe that isn't super evil. I love evil Superman but honestly I don't think it will work for the third time I'm a row.

    I think the good universe is prime, but if I'm wrong sorry. Here's a summary of what I think the story should be.

    Darkseid is the main villain, and all the heroes are against him. Villains could be with him out of fear, personal gain, or blackmail, BUT PLEASE NO BRAINWASHING.

    I think they should not have any heroes go evil except MAYBE one cuz honestly we've had two good games about that, we don't need more.

    And Obviously Batman won't die, but I hope he gets either captured or injured like halfway through the story. That will give him plenty of time to shine without taking up too much space, which is something I know a lot of people don't like. Good Superman can be the hero this time, he'll fight darkseid.

    I think that's about it, I'm gonna go eat a pizza now

    submitted by /u/Richard-Patterson
    [link] [comments]

    What's the fastest way to unlock all the gear for a certain character?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game and have only played with superman but it seems like it's taking a lot of time to unlock all the gear the way I'm playing

    submitted by /u/AliShamsVirus
    [link] [comments]

    SUB ZERO MULTIVERSE AVAILABLE NOW! GET IT WHILE U CAN!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    Who has the most potential as a playable character( Move set wise)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Pretty simple, who do you think has the most potential as a fun and interesting character?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Darkseid_Fan
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1 and 2 Bi-weekly PC Tournaments this AUG 13th and 14th

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, There will be a tournament this AUG 13th and 14th in Injustice 1 and 2. If your interested then come to the discord and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

    injustice 2 Tournament registration: https://smash.gg/tournament/injustice-2-bi-weekly-pc-tournament-3

    Injustice 1 tournament registration: https://smash.gg/tournament/injustice-gods-among-us-bi-weekly-pc-tournament-6

    Discord: https://discord.gg/PnKWcXTHHh

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CBEMR3a-UxRipy0WqlgnQ

    submitted by /u/babywhale321
    [link] [comments]

    This how the bad ending should have gone.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Kara should have said something like this after bringing in the brainwashed Batman.

    Kara: "You're not bringing back Lois by doing this, Kal, but you're definitely bringing back the Joker. Every day he looks up from Hell and laughs at you, because he knows he's won. He's been winning ever since you chose to punch a hole through his chest and become a murderous dictator!"

    Superman would probably say: "Funny how you define a monster as someone who simply kills when the real monsters are the ones who don't act, who never change, who never find a real solution to the problem. Like you. The Joker can laugh from hell all he wants but his laugh can't hurt anyone any longer. Also, if Lois is disappointed in me then so be it. But unlike her and unlike you I've adapted change, I've acted, and found an actual solution to the problem. With so many real monsters dead, the world gets more and more safe, all thanks to me. You'll never understand Kara, you were a child then and your a child now, but you'll either make the right choice or I'll make it for you. So tell me, What's it going to be?"

    submitted by /u/Unknownmat89090
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else want Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead comics as a guest fighter?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    After playing his MUGEN character I noticed how much he fits in with other comic characters. No idea what his moveset would be, he'd probably attack with his red machete as his main weapon, and his revolver as his second.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/nintendofan424
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice music video I made!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    at least 5 characters

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Characters injustice3

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    I really want to see clayface , man bat, beast boy, 2 face , penguin, Batman who laughs, shredder, ,master splinter, king shark, killer croc, firefly, riddler, Martian man hunter

    submitted by /u/fatpimpinhobo12
    [link] [comments]

    How many supermans are there?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    In injustice 2

    Because we have scenes where there is two clearly different cells holding a clark kent.

    One with supergirl breaking him out by tearing the roof off and then the one where he is in a red cell with bats and firestorm/blue beetle.

    Am i just seeing it wrong? Confused?

    I know it part one they go to a different world to fight supes with supes from another earth.

    So what happened to him?

    submitted by /u/kittystuffer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment