• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    Injustice When you realize you can make Poison Ivy kiss a literal gorilla

    Injustice When you realize you can make Poison Ivy kiss a literal gorilla


    When you realize you can make Poison Ivy kiss a literal gorilla

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Why did Wonder Woman dress like that?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    All of the Robins (and a Nightwing at the end, for good measure.)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    I made Owlman in injustice 2

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Nine Legendary Gear in 2021: Status: COMPLETE!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    I have bought the ultimate pack for injustice 2 but didnt get any DLC characters

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Alright, so i have bought the normal version of the game, but its refered as legendary edition (which didnt include anything from it), and when i bought the ultimate pack i got the 3 skins and the shaders, but the other things? No, not at all. Eitherway i owned sub zero before the purchase, and ive tried restoring licenses and everything possible but did not recieve anything. (But luckily it was only 8 bucks so i didnt waste my money completely lol)

    submitted by /u/fatheavy
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2's music

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    I'm slowly realizing how repetitive injustice 2's music is getting like litteraly I don't think that there are more than 3 themes throughout the entire game

    submitted by /u/seth_the_small
    [link] [comments]

    Got my 12th Legendary Gear

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    Did they buff some characters in the latest update???

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    Maybe it's because I haven't been playing it in a while and I haven't played the characters that much,

    But Robin, Aquaman and Grodd seem much more fluid now and actually land hits when I play them.

    Am I crazy?

    Does anybody else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/iliketolickthebuttah
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh, help? Came back after a lengthy hiatus and my game is all kinda screwed. All gear, regen tokens gone, Swamp level reset, all currency in negatives. How?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    I haven't played Injustice since 2020, but how often has the game been updated?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    Are there new challenges/events, gear/costumes for characters, etc? I never played it too much, but my mains are Blue Beetle, Harley and Flash

    submitted by /u/iSnoopy2001
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox player looking for guild

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Hey I just got back into Injustice 2 and my previous guild is now inactive, hoping to find one that is active. I've got multiple level 30 characters and I'm decent despite being rusty. Feel free to comment or message me if you want another member!

    submitted by /u/CaptainCha0s570
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment