• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Injustice green arrow

    Injustice green arrow


    green arrow

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    so i have a question, in fact green arrow died before injustice 1 (in the universe the joker died) so why does he just appear in injustice 2, does someone can explain mee, thankss!

    submitted by /u/belatrixlestrangee
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice Year One x Injustice Animated Movie

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Some of my favorite loadouts

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    You can bring back 3 characters from Injustice 1. Who do you pick and why?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    I find myself playing a lot of Injustice 1 lately because some of my favorite characters didn't make it into IJ2. If I had to pick three to come back, this is who I'd choose:

    -Raven: Storywise, Raven benefits from not being dead in the comics or games and has several potential plot hooks. Also, she's my main in Injustice 1, so I admit to heavy bias here. I think she has the potential to be a fun character which takes the best from her IJ1 moveset and Enchantress in IJ2.

    -Deathstroke: Like Raven, Deathstroke has the advantage of being alive. While this hasn't stopped some characters from coming back, (Hi Joker!) I like to keep resurrections to a minimum. He's also a popular character and his edgy antiheroism makes him a good fit for the Injustice universe.

    -Lex Luthor: Injustice Lex is admittedly dead. However, I like main universe evil Lex better anyway because I find his slimey smugness oddly endearing. His battlesuit is also imposing and cool, IMHO. "Must I remind you of my superiority?"

    Who would you guys like back and why?

    submitted by /u/bluelookslikeblue
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve found myself playing the admittedly pretty obscure arcade version of Injustice 1 at my local Dave & Buster’s, I got some of these cool cards.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Injustice 3 vs Marvel Fighting Game

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    I would personally prefer IJ3

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BitchBaby785
    [link] [comments]

    Coolest looking character.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    I think red hood is one of the coolest badasses in the game. Who do yall think?

    submitted by /u/barry_hyuga
    [link] [comments]

    Idk what to do

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    So I just bought the game yesterday for my birthday and I played one match in unranked and the person had level 20 stuff on. Is there a way for me to fight against players at my skill base?

    submitted by /u/MrC4rey4
    [link] [comments]

    YESSSSSIRRRR I GOT BI HAN RESURRECTED!!!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    My Nightwing (Robin) class

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:12 PM PDT

    Just got injustice let’s see how fun it is!!!

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Considering they added Hellboy and the Turtles as guest characters, what're his chances for Injustice 3?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Batman's Mark 11 gear

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Would someone please explain to me what the fuck the mark 11 gear is supposed to be from? I have unlocked a couple of pieces for the gear set but I have no idea what it is supposed to be representing

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    Can yall help me figure out how to get gold on a tower so I can complete the black Adam event pls

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    I really want to get this one done so I can finally get Shazam's wisdom

    submitted by /u/Coochie-man420
    [link] [comments]

    What controller do I get?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Should I get the Hori Fight Commander or the Octa version? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Professional_Text_74
    [link] [comments]

    Captain cold design.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    I honestly don't like how this character is shown in this game at all. Since the game first released i liked all these characters with all these cool powers and stuff… and then there is just some guy with a gun that has freezing properties. Really underwhelming considering the context of the game and how everyone has some sort of super power.

    submitted by /u/PomadaGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Cat Fight Trophy

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I only need this trophy to get platinum on the playstation but the thing is that this trophy requires a catwoman ability which I don't have. Are there any tips in order to getting more abilities or am I just going to have to get lucky

    submitted by /u/eggymcneggy
    [link] [comments]

    Batman beyond gear set

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    It ain't running

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    I have an i7 9750, 16gb ram and a gtx 1650. I have made sure it is running on the gpu but i still get 6 fps. What am i doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/VillageHot
    [link] [comments]

    Best gear for Flash?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Just started leveling him up and wanted to know the best gear to look out for.

    submitted by /u/GoldenDroid7777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment