• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Injustice After The Suicide Squad’s positive reception, I bet we’ll see some of those characters in Injustice 3

    Injustice After The Suicide Squad’s positive reception, I bet we’ll see some of those characters in Injustice 3


    After The Suicide Squad’s positive reception, I bet we’ll see some of those characters in Injustice 3

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    I feel like Bloodsport, Ratcatcher, King Shark, Peacemaker, and Polka-Dot Man all have pretty high chances of being in the game now

    submitted by /u/TheIronMuffin
    [link] [comments]

    Shader poll #2

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Which do you prefer?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think red tornado could make a appearance as a character

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    I just finished the comics and young justice outsiders and I forgot red tornado existed even though I really liked his character then I realized I don't think he appears at all in injustice not even saying he's dead or anything unless I missed something and if he did appear which side would he take.

    submitted by /u/Voxios1122
    [link] [comments]

    Just started and need help

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    I am a complete noobie and have no clue what I'm doing, bought the game because it was on sale and looked cool. Can someone explain to me how to play, what is a combo and how do I do it? What are supers? Who is the best? What is gear? Someone please help!

    submitted by /u/Fast_Music_4063
    [link] [comments]

    How can I AFK Endless Towers without a turbo controller on PS4?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    I've tried searching it up everywhere, ranging from trying PS4 macros and AutoHotKey scripts, but nothing seems to work with PS Remote Play. I'm seriously starting to consider buying a turbo controller so I can use it for this game and others in the future, but I don't want to have to spend money just to efficiently level up my characters. Are there any updated methods to make this work? Please let me know.

    submitted by /u/truly_vibin
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Gear i am interested in getting

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Is Robin's, Atrocious's, Red Hood's. Legendary Gear worth it? They are my 3 mains rn with The Flash and Bane as close competition

    submitted by /u/SnooMemesjellies7545
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my gear

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    Atrocitus Stats

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    So... The other day I spent an hour and a half regenerating some of Atrocitus's gear. And so the game decided keep giving me loads of health which I never complain about So now my second Atrocitus loadout has 3002 hp

    When I went to to play an online king of the hill with him the king couldn't hit the competitive mode button fast enough 😂😂😂

    But for real, if you saw me pull out my 3002 hp loadout what would you personally do?

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    Doctor Fate Gear

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    I know the whole point of Doctor Fate being the invulnerable hero he is is him wearing the helmet evidenced by the fact as soon as Superman destroys the helmet brainiac kills him. But... Is there a way to make him helmetless? Like a gear piece that makes him into Kent, like the hoodless Red Hood gear piece I've seen people use online?

    Also... On a slight tangent is there a Helm of Chaos helmet for Joker? Cuz in the Year 0 comic he wears the Helm of the Lord's Of Chaos, and I think it would be awesome

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    do you guys wish you could merge gear?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    i have a ton of gear for a lot of my characters, and since i'm a robin main, i sacrifice a lot of gear, but some of its really good, so i wondered what if you could use credits to merge gear, the higher the rarities, the higher the price. just an idea, what do you think?

    submitted by /u/ths1197
    [link] [comments]

    Can you play injustice 2 on ps5

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Is it possible?

    submitted by /u/mryety123
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Multiverse requirements

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    So basically I'm trying to get to the batman legendary multiverse and I was wondering if it's possible to get them done through single fights or versus fights, especially with the requirements like end matches with cape counters?

    submitted by /u/seth_the_small
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to the game and looking for a guild

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm a level 30 player and i want to find any active guilds, so it would b awesome if you guys commented with your guild IDs or something so I could find one

    submitted by /u/bat_oddity
    [link] [comments]

    This took a while

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    I see lots of requests for Nekron to be the main villain of I3, but what would you think of Monarch being the main villain instead?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Looking for active guild members on PlayStation.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    ID-ZFAFT

    Anyone is welcomed.

    submitted by /u/Onlyusemefan
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make The Suicide Sqyad Based Gear Combos In Injustice 2?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    If yes pls the gear names and the character.

    submitted by /u/Xrash009
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment