• Breaking News

    Monday, July 26, 2021

    Injustice This Wonder Woman design is absolutely gorgeous, tho! Hope to this costume in Injustice 3.

    Injustice This Wonder Woman design is absolutely gorgeous, tho! Hope to this costume in Injustice 3.


    This Wonder Woman design is absolutely gorgeous, tho! Hope to this costume in Injustice 3.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    My first level 30!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    Batfleck coming to new flash movie?! Sorry not too sure if I’m allowed to post this on here, I’m new :/

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Uploaded a photo similar yesterday. But this time, I put all my mains. Planning on getting the Electrum for Flash & Deadshot.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    What’s your mains

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    I use Batman and flash

    submitted by /u/Gunnasbigmacmeal
    [link] [comments]

    F*CK BANE!!!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I swear, I can't be the only one who thinks Bane's insane amount of hyper-armor moves is bullshit. Whenever I fight him, it feels like I legitimately can't do anything to him, because he just powers through all of my hits.

    submitted by /u/PapyruNotASkelly
    [link] [comments]

    My second concept suit for my Injustice:Beyond story. I am by no means good at art, I used a model sheet for the base, but I'm making progress on the suit design so I hope this is at least interesting.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Finally

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Fuck Wonder Woman I had to use her in the story mode and took me 30 mins to beat cheetah bitch

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    In Injustice 2 how do you replay the boss fight as another charector?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Injustice 1 and 2 Bi-weekly PC Tournaments this July 30th and 31st

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, There will be a tournament this July 30th and 31st in Injustice 1 and 2. If your interested then come to the discord and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

    injustice 2 Tournament registration: https://smash.gg/tournament/injustice-2-bi-weekly-pc-tournament-2

    Injustice 1 tournament registration: https://smash.gg/tournament/injustice-gods-among-us-bi-weekly-pc-tournament-5

    Discord: https://discord.gg/PnKWcXTHHh

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CBEMR3a-UxRipy0WqlgnQ

    submitted by /u/babywhale321
    [link] [comments]

    Just got Black Manta for Injustice 2 and I gotta say, he looks super badass! I challenge everyone on this sub that uses Black Manta as a main to post their load out and send me a message to check it out! I’m super curious as to what they all look like!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Srsly! Do it! It'll be a lot of fun if we can get a bunch of the community to join in!

    submitted by /u/C4PT41N_C0RP53
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if input shortcuts are allowed at tournaments?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I'm new to this game and was wondering some of the rules.

    submitted by /u/MrNeggi3000
    [link] [comments]

    Whos your main

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Whos your main? Mine is Joker

    submitted by /u/fuck0982
    [link] [comments]

    X ability/combo as final hit (Legendary Multiverse)

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    This may be a dumb question, but does this refer to both health bars, like the final hit of both the armour and health bar? or is it just referring to the health bar?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Right-Operation-3887
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new members for our guild on PlayStation.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    -Anybody is welcomed.

    ID: ZFAFT

    submitted by /u/Onlyusemefan
    [link] [comments]

    Starting playing Injustice 1 again, anybody know any optimal combos for Scorpion that still work?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Starting playing Injustice 1 again, anybody know any optimal combos for Scorpion that still work?

    submitted by /u/muneerthepioneer
    [link] [comments]

    Is Atom fun to play?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Hi all! My first dlc was Red Hood and I've mained him since, he just totally clicked with me. Then I bought Sub-Zero and while he was fun to play it felt kinda lacking. I've been thinking about Atom for awhile and how fun he looks to play. The only pro I've noticed playing him is Grr and while he's great at it, I don't see him placing very high in tournaments. Is Atom viable, and more importantly, fun to play?

    submitted by /u/BlastDusk357
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment