• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Injustice Nine Legendary Gear in 2021. Status: 8/9

    Injustice Nine Legendary Gear in 2021. Status: 8/9


    Nine Legendary Gear in 2021. Status: 8/9

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    This has been years in the making. I finally started working on Robin's legendary multiverse not too long ago since I heard i could get abilities faster. As I'm grinding gear for the 250 rare (my last challenge) I get the staff. From a bronze box. Thanks game. At least its finally mine.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Piece of head gear every character should’ve received

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Tips for a Green Arrow main

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! Hope you are all well :) I picked up Injustice 2 around 2 weeks ago and have been really enjoying it (even though I am new to fighting games, I love the DC universe so I am enjoying this more than MK11). I have taken a liking to Green Arrow because his combo strings are quite quick and easy to pull off (his ice arrow is also really helpful). I was wondering if there are any Green Arrow mains out there who can give me some nice tips on decent mix-ups and combos to help out a noob in this game :/ thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/dumbdumb2312
    [link] [comments]

    Constantine having a daughter is the best thing from Injustice

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Blue Beetle Gang

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Is Injustice as easy to pick up as MK11?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I liked MK11 a lot but hated MKX. I'm interested in this game but since I don't have a lot of time I want a fighter that's pretty easy to pick up and play.

    submitted by /u/Poetryisalive
    [link] [comments]

    I. FINALLY. GOT. THE DAMN STAFF. OF GRAYSON.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Jesus Christ, after 4 YEARS of playing, HOURS AND HOURS of grinding, after getting ALL other abilities first, and after resorting to the undertaking that is Robin's Legendary multiverse just because one of the levels guaranteed I would unlock it upon completion.... I got it as a random ability drop from one of the regular ability multiverses 😂

    As a Robin main, I finally feel complete. I'm nearly done with Robin's Legendary multiverse anyway, so I'll just finish that and get his sword as the cherry on top. I just had to announce this.

    submitted by /u/Charles-Magnus
    [link] [comments]

    Green lantern Legendary Gear

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    I'm working on my legendary gear for GL, one requirement is 100 round finishes with a meter burn willpower wall, MB BF3.

    What counts as the finish, the wall or the blast from the meter burn?

    submitted by /u/theadamchavez
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder that the Bounce Cancel Injustice 2 monthly is today. Register before the deadline

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Guilds

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Are there any active guilds I can join? New to the game and I've looked for guilds but the majority are inactive.

    submitted by /u/Head-Rise3040
    [link] [comments]

    I had to get cat call from the legendary multiverse. 50 mothafucking hours with catwoman! ��

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    These guys ruin the community

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Beware of PSN player named "ImSonicFox". Ran into him in ranked and noticed the connection dropped when I opened him up for a combo. After going up 2-1, he sat on the character select screen for the entire time duration and then disconnected. After that my internet is went out for about 10 minutes. How much of a piece of shit do you have to be to attack someone's internet over a video game?

    submitted by /u/TracyTwoTimes
    [link] [comments]

    My Mains

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Year Sus

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    Superman Accurate Storymode Loadout

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Who wanting to see Circe for Injustice 3? Seen lot of people seem to want her. I like her, but I am really alright having her being in the game.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    The Vote Said Mostly Yes So Here It Is

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    My honest criticism of injustice

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I love netherealm fighting games sooo much and injustice 2 is really fun. But…. I just wish the game could be more combo and physical attack centric at times. Sometimes the game can be boring playing a full screen guessing game against Superman or Dr.Fates laser beams. Yes "zoning" or spamming is beatable. However, I just wish the game allowed for more far fist to fist combat approach that Mortal Kombat has. Overall, I just don't find the combat as engaging as mk11 or mkx and sometimes it doesn't feel as fun. It feels a bit slower to me. Maybe it could just be my skill in injustice.

    submitted by /u/Yorkydoo
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc character hear me out.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Buying ij2

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:16 AM PDT

    Ok so I've been playing ij2 on ps now for a while now and I was wondering if i should just buy it rather than paying £9.99 a month for it. But im scared that all my data would be lost So would all my data save if i bought it?

    submitted by /u/alfiewotton08
    [link] [comments]

    That SG pressure

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    Skin ideas for GL in IJ3

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Parallax and the will/hope hybrid. That is all.

    submitted by /u/TheHeroLives
    [link] [comments]

    Any fellow TMNT Raphael mains out there care to square up? I came across a Else worlds imposter

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment