• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    Injustice My Nightwing loadout is now complete (apologies for repost, was having image issues)

    Injustice My Nightwing loadout is now complete (apologies for repost, was having image issues)


    My Nightwing loadout is now complete (apologies for repost, was having image issues)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    If you could have one of these dlc who would it be

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    Pick already!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Baku-way
    [link] [comments]

    My robin gear

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    So I was going through her gear...

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Any tips for this trial? I want to finish it for the source crystals but I can never land that last attack, batman never reaches that far

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Cant find matches

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Hi,i bought this game yesterday,trained a little with the single player,i decided to go online but i cant find anyone,i'm on steam in euw is there something i have to do?

    submitted by /u/febiox071
    [link] [comments]

    It feels good that after a year I can have a batman beyond look with the proper chest and head

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Subzero update Suggestion.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Make Sub-zeros "Polar Puncture" move easier to do. I suggest Down, Right, Square (facing right) because everyone who tries to to Polar Puncture ends up doing Ice Burst.

    submitted by /u/barry_hyuga
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if Supergirl has a chest piece smaller then this? Or (hopefully) none at all? Or a cat and star version? Lmao #wakanda4eva

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    My different Batman classes

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Does Ultimate Edition apply to all accounts? (Ps4)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    I own the Legendary edition, which i got on sale a few years back. I now really want God and Demon shaders, which both come in the Ultimate edition. This Ultimate edition goes on sale for PS Plus deals every so often, but the problem is the account i play Injustice on is not the account my PS plus subscription is on. Me and my brother share a PS5, so the subscription is under his account and he is set as the family manager so i get PS plus as well, but i don't get the deals.

    I'm just wondering if i buy the ultimate edition on his account with the deal, will my seperate account also get the skins/shaders? Or will i just have to buy one of the fighter packs for the exact shader i want at full price :(

    submitted by /u/Right-Operation-3887
    [link] [comments]

    How ya like me now.Finally got level 30 green arrow

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Character with a lot of options?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I'm back again with some new criteria to find a character I gel with. What characters in this game have a lot of options to deal with things? I'm starting to realize how much I love characters with a lot of options, so I figured I would ask.

    submitted by /u/HighPreistessAlice
    [link] [comments]

    Got robin level 30 since I had a bunch of source crystals

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    I'm in the multiverse with an ai loadout and my augment is what I want getting good gear rn

    submitted by /u/Gunnasbigmacmeal
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I level up to 30 next I need your answers now ��I’m bored

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Plz respond

    submitted by /u/Gunnasbigmacmeal
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Any method to automatically keep pressing X at the end of a match

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    I want to level up a character without spending real money and I would like to make him fight in the endless tower while I'm doing something else and can't press X each time the match ends; I don't know iirc but I read that there was a method where you had to use PS4 Remote Play on PC (I don't remember what it consisted on, so if it exists someone can explain?), but I'm not sure... Thx :)

    submitted by /u/S0R1C_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment