• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Injustice Mobile Is it possible to beat this battle using what I have (pic2&3)

    Injustice Mobile Is it possible to beat this battle using what I have (pic2&3)


    Is it possible to beat this battle using what I have (pic2&3)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Is earth 2 Solomon Grundy good? I kinda feel stupid considering how many coins I spent on getting him..

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    I just got Earth 2 Solomon Grunndy is he worth levelling up? From what I've seen he seems kinda good. His sp2 is super good I'd say

    submitted by /u/Themindflayer5
    [link] [comments]

    I really want the power battery. I had to grind for the past 2 days, getting 2k points per match. I will keep on grinding ��

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Best single player battle to grind for xp? (unlocked up to bb6)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Help with last laugh ticket farm glitch thingy

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    I have played injustice for years now and I forgot how exactly to do that close app thing for survivor (ex. You are stacking your tickets for the following survivor week because you don't like the current one) I'm asking because my brother is kind of into INJ and he already has the 4th world set. If I'm correct once you have sufficient tickets you click the next fight and close app during the loading screen?

    submitted by /u/Melohdies
    [link] [comments]

    My second 200nth metal pack (should have saved for the Shazam one) W in my opinion cause I missed his challenge

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Promotions?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm fairly new to the game and was wondering if I should hold off in promoting my players right away.

    submitted by /u/Far-Dingo-9036
    [link] [comments]

    What is the easiest way to make money?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    If I get a card from a gold booster pack can I credit promote them?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    What are 3 most strongest characters

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    The 3 most op characters

    submitted by /u/Darksouls688
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment