• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    Injustice Kite-Man for Injustice 3? Hell yeah!

    Injustice Kite-Man for Injustice 3? Hell yeah!


    Kite-Man for Injustice 3? Hell yeah!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    NetherRealm is now focusing on its next project and after more than two years of supporting Mortal Kombat 11, DLC for the game, including characters, has come to an end.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    OmG i GoT sTaFf Of GrAySoN!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Whaddya guys think of my Sub-Zero loadout? I am LOVING him in this game!!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    I made a mock up roster and overall concept for what a Marvel MRS game could look like.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    So is Injustice 2 completely dead for new players online?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    I mean this in terms of having any kind of an enjoyable experience. After playing the single player modes of the game for a while, I finally decided over the past week to start dipping my toes into the online pool, at various times of the day, in ranked matches to try to find opponents of a similar skill level as me.

    Turns out that what actually happens is that as a new player with <50 matches, EVERY si gle match up puts you against someone with > 500 - 1000 matches under their belt who is far more experienced at the game, leading to a match so incredibly one-sided that you don:t have the chance to try to learn anything from it. Which fucks up that feeling of personal progression and is starting to put an incredibly bad taste in my mouth for a game that up until this point, I was thoroughly enjoying, with great anticipation for the online play.

    I enjoy the game quite a bit at its core, especially coming from a long MK background, but I do have to admit that my enjoyment does feel diminished whenever my only options to play against are shoddy AI or well-seasoned veterans, without much of any middle ground in between. It makes it feel hard to justify putting in more time and practice into this game as opposed to one where there /is/ is an active online community at all levels of play such as MK11 or Tekken 7. Which is really disappointing, because at its core, Injustice 2 is a damned solid game for the most part, but shit lile this really drags it down in a big way for me.

    submitted by /u/holliewood67
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Legendary edition DLC not working PS4

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    I recently bought a digital copy of Injustice 2 Legendary edition on my PS4 and have opened it only to realize that none of the dlc characters or skins are unlocked. I having tried restoring my licenses through the PlayStation menu and have checked the "download content" section in-game, where it gives me a price for each character/bundle. Does anyone know a fix for this? Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MattLP02
    [link] [comments]

    What should I get?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Should I buy TMNT, enchantress, hellboy, subzero or raiden? I can only get 2 of them.

    submitted by /u/bababooey1368865443
    [link] [comments]

    Atrocitus

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    Is it me, or is Atrocitus really weak compared to other characters? Like in competitive mode he barely does any damage and also, is it me or does his gear stats always suck? Like why has this guy got such a bad deal?

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice: Gods Among Us Bi-weekly PC Tournament #3 July 3rd at 4PM EST with A Prize Pool!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, There will be a tournament this July 3rd at 4PM EST in IGAU. If your interested then come to the discord and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. There will also be a prize pool for this tournament. Anyone from anywhere at any skill level can join!

    Tournament registration: http://smash.gg/injustice_biweekly3

    Discord: https://discord.gg/PnKWcXTHHh

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CBEMR3a-UxRipy0WqlgnQ

    submitted by /u/babywhale321
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone up for some trophy boosting? Shoot me a message with your PSN and I'll add you.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Looking for:
    Be Pre-Paired (Harley must dethrone an opponent in King Of The Hill with the final hit coming from Double-Trouble)
    Only A Real Master (Beat an opponent online while they still have 90% health and you have 10% or less health remaining)
    Off With His Head (Dethrone a King 5 times in King of the Hill)
    I Voted (if we can get a third; Vote correctly 10 times in King of the Hill)
    Don't Stop Me Now (Win 50 Player Matches)
    A Real Contender (Play 200 online matches)

    submitted by /u/TheCouncil1
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution of Killer Croc in games

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Guild

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Ok, so I have noticed that a lot of low-level profiles join my Guild and they're not active, and I am not sure what to do. Should I make the entry requirement higher? And how high? I want to make it so people who are actually going to be active with a join but aren't going to be put off by the fact the join requirement is so high

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    I just started the game about less then week ago and I got my swamp thing to 30 and deadshot to 21. I used to play when the game first came out on xbox. Could you guys tell me what characters are good and if people still play, and any tips or advice?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Also need a guild

    submitted by /u/Top_Ad919
    [link] [comments]

    Working trainer/hack

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Does anyone know a working trainer? I just want to level up the characters

    submitted by /u/Jaded-Nefariousness5
    [link] [comments]

    who are the easy characters?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    I just got this game because 1 of was free on game pass for xbox and 2 i just started getting into comics and poison ivy one of my favorite characters is in it and for the live of god i'm so bad LOL like this is basically my first fighting game (i played mk11 for like a week) and i knew i would be bad i wasn't expecting to be good but i just can't do anything with her i also tried swamp thing and catwomen and it still felt like i was just getting scared and mashing buttons and then losing to easy AI but we don't talk abt that part 🤐next i was going to try blue beetle but i might as well make this post before i try..... any tips would also be appreciated (also i'm rlly sad nightwing isn't in the game😭😭😭😭)

    sorry ik that's a mess i didn't feel like doing grammar

    submitted by /u/Aedan33
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment