• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Injustice I'm still proud that I got this by complete accident

    Injustice I'm still proud that I got this by complete accident


    I'm still proud that I got this by complete accident

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    I noticed something interesting about the guest appearances in the Injustice games.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I noticed that every guest appearance was because of a crossover that happened with DC before.

    Let's get the obvious one out of the way first. The Mortal Kombat characters (Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden) was because of MK vs DC. Then in Injustice 2, we got Hellboy, who has crossed over with DC plenty of times before. And then we got the Ninja Turtles, which I'm very positive it was because of that Batman vs The Ninja Turtles comic.

    So could this mean that if Injustice 3 happens, there is a chance that we may get He-Man because of that crossover comic between Injustice and The masters of the universe?

    I'm just curious. I don't know if I'm the only who's thought of this.

    submitted by /u/Crashing_Blow
    [link] [comments]

    after a nutty amount of grinding i finally FINALLY got my main's legendary gear :D

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Well, that solves the problem... No wonder I haven't *received* the staff. I got to fight for it.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I got the green arrow hood 2 hours after asking it was still possible to get hahaha

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Joker is amazing

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Got him level 22 last night my friend told me to try him out he's very good easy combos and powerful

    submitted by /u/Gunnasbigmacmeal
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone ever seen this glitch before?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Who Should I Play?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Yesterday I bought the Legendary Edition and it's my first time ever playing Injustice. Recently I've only been playing Flash and Michelangelo. Who else do you guys think I'd enjoy. I'd prefer someone who has fast attacks.

    submitted by /u/Kinda_Coop
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to permanently keep move list tagged on story mode?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    I'm playing on hard mode and I keep dying but every time I retry I have to go re-tag the moves.

    submitted by /u/Aesthete18
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on this Batman loadout?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    Red Hood quote

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    I've been cracking my head over a Red Hood dialogue. With whom does he interact, and say something along the lines of: "I'm an outlaw, a rebel"?

    submitted by /u/DFuzzionX
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes i think maybe superman was right

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Like with murdering supervillains and such it prevented crimes since people don't wanna die well most people at least

    submitted by /u/tenderkarma_746
    [link] [comments]

    How would you change the Regime/plot?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    I would personally keep the regime led by Superman but replace Wonder Woman's role as second in command with Batman. I would also take Robin out of the regime and align him with WW, that way Wonder Woman can get some much deserved spot light and not be such a boring ass character.

    submitted by /u/BitchBaby785
    [link] [comments]

    The Clown Prince of Voiceover ft. Richard Epcar - Funny Science Fiction Podcast episode 43

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    Dr Fate spammers

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    I been online a bit more recently and have had to fight these dr fax spammers that only press there directional buttons and X (xbox) and i can't do anything I play red hood, flash and BANE

    submitted by /u/SnooMemesjellies7545
    [link] [comments]

    Some questions I have about the upcoming Injustice movie

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    1. Do you think that this is going to be a solo movie, or do you think that there will be a sequel or sequels?
    2. How much of the comics do you think the movie will adapt?
    3. Do you think that the membership of each side will be the same as in the game, or do you think that there will be some changes?
    submitted by /u/strongerthenbefore20
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3 story idea

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Something I really hope they do, probably won't do tho, is i hope they redeem damian's character. I wanna see him find out that >! superman had alfred killed !< and have Damian get fucking pissed, pop a pill and kick the shit out of superman. I think he should then leave superman and batman and the whole mess and just take time to figure things out and become his own person instead of following someone else. Maybe, eventually he can have a talk with Bruce and they can discuss dick and alfred and finally heal their relationship. Not as batman and Robin but as father and son.

    submitted by /u/KamalGamoji
    [link] [comments]

    if still a chance we getting Injustice 3 we better get our favorite “ the Terminator” Deathstroke back. Also add Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris).

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Do I have to be online to get legendary gear?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get legendary gear but some of the requirements are doing Guild Battles and AI Battles. The problem is, my PS4 account doesn't have PS Plus, therefore I can't play online. Am I just out of luck?

    submitted by /u/InfiniteWar
    [link] [comments]

    Bring back inj3

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Green Arrow Gear

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Is there a cosmetic gear for Green Arrow that is purely shades without the hat?

    submitted by /u/RKORchr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment