• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Injustice I had AI running for an event and was on the porch when my girlfriend sent me this 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

    Injustice I had AI running for an event and was on the porch when my girlfriend sent me this ��������.


    I had AI running for an event and was on the porch when my girlfriend sent me this ��������.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year 1: Issue 2 Audio Comic Dub hope you guys enjoy!!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    The Flash CW

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    I'm well aware that the CW Flash is only available for mobile. But for console what would be the closest thing to the season 4 suit you can get in terms of gear pieces?

    submitted by /u/BusiestWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to get story mode items back/again?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    Title, got the story mode level 20 guns for Harley, but deleted them due to them being a complete downgrade

    Is there any way to get them back specifically or is each story epic reward different for each person?

    submitted by /u/8l172
    [link] [comments]

    Are combo guides from a few years ago like from underdawg gaming still applicable today?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    asking if patches nerfs or buffs messed any combos up for any reason in a major way, sub-zero, bane, and black adam are the ones I'm most interested in... so if anyone knows other good guides for these characters please do mention them

    submitted by /u/GovindSinghNarula
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I play?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    I posted here a long time ago, but I wanted to ask again. Kinda want to pick this game up again, and I never decided on a main. Who should I play based on my other NRS mains? I typically like heavies.

    In other NRS games I play

    MK9: Mileena/Smoke

    INJ1: Lobo/Zod

    MKX: Mileena/Shinnok/Jason/Leatherface/Kotal

    MK11: Baraka/Mileena/Kollector/Shao/Kotal

    submitted by /u/HighPreistessAlice
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer Trophies (PS)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I need some help getting the multplayer trophies in injustice 2 (King of the hill, ranked matches, online matches) for the platinum trophy.

    It will probably take some time since I havent started on any of them but if anyone is interested in helping, id gladly appreciate it and feel free to send me a message through playstation. My username is Castle4739. Thanks

    submitted by /u/castle3947
    [link] [comments]

    Flash: Supermovimiento | Injustice: Gods Among Us

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Injustice 1 and 2 Bi-weekly PC Tournaments this July 16th and 17th

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, There will be a tournament this July 16th and 17that 6PM EST in Injustice 1 and 2. If your interested then come to the discord and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Anyone from anywhere at any skill level can join!

    injustice 2 Tournament registration: https://smash.gg/tournament/injustice-2-bi-weekly-pc-tournament-1-1

    Injustice 1 tournament registration: https://smash.gg/tournament/injustice-gods-among-us-bi-weekly-pc-tournament-4

    Discord: https://discord.gg/PnKWcXTHHh

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CBEMR3a-UxRipy0WqlgnQ

    submitted by /u/babywhale321
    [link] [comments]

    Overrated

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    Is it just me or are all the blade combo god characters and Batman just extremely overrated in this game compared to all the superpowers characters?

    submitted by /u/BusiestWolf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment