• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Injustice Here are some higher quality shots of the leaked Injustice animated movie images!

    Injustice Here are some higher quality shots of the leaked Injustice animated movie images!


    Here are some higher quality shots of the leaked Injustice animated movie images!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Full injustice Animated Movie BTS Trailer

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    First level 30, black canary next

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    First level 30 let’s go

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    I need help learning how to combo because 80% of the time when I try to it just doesn’t work

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    So I've started to try to learn how to combo instead of just button mashing but when I do 80% of the time the combo just doesn't "trigger" and this always seems to happen when the "combo" requires more then 2 dpad presses

    submitted by /u/Uploadxng
    [link] [comments]

    Which injustice 2 super do you think you could survive?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    like for real

    submitted by /u/PrinceBruh
    [link] [comments]

    My Fav Characters to play as In Netherrealm Studios Games.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Nightwing- Injustice GAU

    Green Lantern- Injustice GAU

    Sub-Zero

    Liu Kang- MKX

    Cetrion- MK11

    Robin- Injustice 2

    Red Hood- Injustice 2

    Wonder Woman- Injustice 2

    Black Manta- Injustice 2

    submitted by /u/IrishMarvelDC
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with Red Hood's 3rd legendary challenge

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    I am close to getting his legendary gear but the challenge thats asking for 100 vendetta slam finishes is pretty hard to pull off. Do any of you have any suggestions for this challenge.

    submitted by /u/krypticking123
    [link] [comments]

    I'm hoping to see Poison Ivy, Blue Beetle, Firestorm and Supergirl to return in injustice 3

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Can you help me guys with the soundtrack from the early character reveal trailers?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Help me

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Injustice bug or something?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    So for xbox one I got the fighter pack 1 but the God shader and powergirl don't show up, red hood Starfire and subzero do I've already tried restarting the xbox but it didn't help. If more context is needed I have ultimate gamepass for xbox so I got injustice 2 for free so idk please help

    submitted by /u/CatCrazed28
    [link] [comments]

    Hey check out my thoughts on the new injustice league gods among us movie and tell me what you think about it.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Enchantress Demon Combo

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Anybody have any tips for landing the U2 after F23MB 4 for Enchantress?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Right-Operation-3887
    [link] [comments]

    What are all the possible things you can get in each crate?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    I am kinda a new player of injustice 2 so I wanted to know what are all the possible things I can get in bronze/silver/gold/platinum/diamond mother boxes I couldn't find it on google

    submitted by /u/HamzaTheBeastgaming0
    [link] [comments]

    The game doesn’t let me complete it.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    So let me explain, I played Injustice 2's story yesterday start to finish. However, when it came to who's side to pick, i chose superman by accident and then couldn't go back so i restarted it and pressed "New Game" and did the story again. BUT. Now when i get to Chapter 12, right after Batman beats Brainiac, it says to go back and complete 70 fights in order to progress. So i did that, but it only says 65, even tho all the boxes are checked, meaning i literally cannot progress and do the last chapter because the game is broken. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/hbmonline
    [link] [comments]

    NRS did me dirty, they jump scared me by blaring the fighter pack 1 ad while home alone and in darkness

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Peacemaker wishes

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    I need Peacemaker in Injustice 3. But more importantly he needs to be played by John Cena. NR has already shown in the past that they can get big stars to play characters (best example is Ronda as Sonya in Mk11) so why not have John voice and be scanned? He's hinted at playing a NR character before when he posted fan art of him as Stryker on his IG page. Also John seems to really love the character Peacemaker and wants to be involved as much as possible with the character. Also imagine all the gear possibilities of his helmet (with obviously a no helmet option) just seems like a no brainer that would honestly probably generate more sales.

    submitted by /u/BitchBaby785
    [link] [comments]

    What characters can I unlock without DLC?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    So I am a newer player but I have beaten the main storyline and I only have the characters which you get when you buy the game and I also have braniac and I wanted to know what are the other characters I can unlock without buying DLC

    submitted by /u/HamzaTheBeastgaming0
    [link] [comments]

    Um qick question

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    After returning to injustice 2 how do I beat superman spam :/ or do I just stop playing Bc thats 60 % of what I'm fighting it's 2-0 in ranked sets in using leo for fun then he switches to THE SUPERMAN SPAM, COMES AND steals the win -_- …:……:…

    submitted by /u/vanillammmilk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment