• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Injustice WHY? JUST WHY?

    Injustice WHY? JUST WHY?


    WHY? JUST WHY?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    what is your favorite DLC character

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    Which DLC character do you enjoy playing the most?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LOVER_MANIAC
    [link] [comments]

    My Doctor Fate

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Hows my custom loadout for red hood

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Would you guys thoughts about having Scandal Savage in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    How to get Staff of Grayson

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    Sp I've heard you can get it from playing No ones Sidekick which boss tower am I supposed to do it on.

    submitted by /u/samthesniper42
    [link] [comments]

    Would you guys want Katana in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Is Harley a pedophile

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    This is about her relationship with Shazam in the comics is she in love with the alternate mind of the wizard Shazam or Billy.

    submitted by /u/Bubbly_Look_2092
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!! Does anyone at all have any idea whats going on with the first Injustice game?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get the last 2 multiplayer trophies i need (100 wins and 200 matches played). But for the last week and a half everytime i go to load the online it'll say "Daily challenges not available" and when i try to create a room it'll say the injustice servers aren't not available currently. But the private and public matches are working just fine.

    Problem is, NONE of my matches or wins are counting. The other day i worked on trying to get 100 wins with my boosting partner and i got up to 100 but no trophy popped. I went to my stats and not a single one of those matches or wins counted, im still only at 10 wins and 20 matches.

    As far as i know theres been no announcements that the servers were getting shut down. Please if anyone knows whats going on or if you're having issues with this as well let me know. Currently im just trying to bang out the star lab missions and im halfway done with those.

    submitted by /u/tWig_producer
    [link] [comments]

    HEY!!!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Me and my friend were arguing about wether or not superman was right in injustice gods among us. Who do u side with?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/YuiVic
    [link] [comments]

    this game was pure suffering

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    new characters I'd like to see in injustice 3

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Yo I have a question

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    How tf do you upgrade your players I literally just started I got the game for my birthday

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_Motor_79
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have moment to look at our lord and saviour Bane?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Hey I’m looking for a guild

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    INJUSTICE 2 | iPhone 11 gameplay

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    Premier skins for injustice 3???

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Personally I like arsenal

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Rich_Translator
    [link] [comments]

    My Batman custom loadout ��

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    I keep getting fucked up

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get good at Robin and level him up which I'm having trouble with I know the multiverse AI thing but I have to be lvl 10 to do the next thing and I'm lvl 9 and I keep getting matched with like lvl 60s

    submitted by /u/joemama1224
    [link] [comments]

    sub zero multiverse event

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    I have recently come back to injustice 2 after a while and i bought the legendary edition for cheap because it was on sale I like playing as sub zero a lot and was wondering when his multiverse event will come back so i can get epic gear for him

    submitted by /u/gukibrar
    [link] [comments]

    The goal here was simply to get a lot of hits lol

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Unfortunate News....

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    I have something coming up the next couple of months so unfortunately I have to scrap the multiverse tracker thing. I'll be busy with matters so I apologize for asking and announcing that I would, only to bail out last day. Hope you can understand.....

    submitted by /u/Magictank2000
    [link] [comments]

    So I bought a copy of Injustice 2 Legendary Edition, and it was preowned do I still get the bonus DLC characters on my PS4? If so how?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    (PCDD) Na Na Na Na Na BAT Sale. Bat Sale. Bat Sale sale... via Humble Bundle.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    do u think i will get it

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    My dad said if if i do enough homework i can get all dlc. WISH ME LUCK

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/GrassSpiritual3808
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment