• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Injustice We all know there was a Sara Lance in Injustice universe. Who wants to see Canary Sisters in next game?

    Injustice We all know there was a Sara Lance in Injustice universe. Who wants to see Canary Sisters in next game?


    We all know there was a Sara Lance in Injustice universe. Who wants to see Canary Sisters in next game?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    GOT IT

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    How many intro dialogues and clash quotes can a character have when fighting with an another character?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    I'm just making my character concept for Injustice 2 and I'd like to know the answer to the question, thanks!

    submitted by /u/xXDimaGamingXx
    [link] [comments]

    Which Bat Family members would you like to see in the next game?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    How would you feel about Goliath being part of Damian's moveset in the next game

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Legendary multiverse.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    Us there any quicker way to do the guild events. I'm stuck doing 8-12 fight long ones and just cannot be bothered with about 30 mins for 1 I HAVE TO GET 200 THATS 10 HOURS PLAYTIME FOR ONE CHARACTER i don't have the time (or patience) for that.

    submitted by /u/RyanOcide
    [link] [comments]

    Don't have a picture but read below text if you're on Xbox.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    The first Injustice game (Injustice Gods Among Us) is free with Xbox live and is definitely worth picking up. I only noticed it as I was going to re-buy the game after not playing for about 5 years and had sold my disk and when I went to the store it was 100% off. Just a friendly reminder :)

    submitted by /u/RyanOcide
    [link] [comments]

    Which Canary?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Just completed the sim tower with Canary and in the ending, she said she went to see if Connor survived the invasion. But she's from Earth 1, right? Earth 2 (the one the story takes place in) is the one getting invaded, not Earth 1. Her and Arrow show up together in the story, which tells me that the Canary we play as is E1 Canary, not E2 as E2 Arrow was killed before the first game took place.

    So she can't "rush to check on Connor" because it's not her world and nit her Connor. Or IS it her world and E1 Arrow decided to stay on E2?

    submitted by /u/TyleeQuinn
    [link] [comments]

    Thank You

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Hey, evryone who knows me. I just wanted to say thank you for the support.

    Stay safe, hydrated, and wear a mask,

    INJUSTICEGAURuLEs.

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    Part one or two?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Hey, everyone who knows me! Just to keep you guys entertained before the next chapter of my story comes out, I decided to put up a poll. Do you like Injustice: GAU or 2 better. Please vote, and explain in the comments below.

    Stay safe, wear a mask, and keep hydrated,

    INJUSTICEGAURulEs

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    I can't unlock Grid, can someone help me?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Hi guys :)

    I had a physical copy of Injustice 2 and on that copy I unlocked Grid, I gave that copy to one of my friends and downloaded a digital copy of the original Injustice 2 and upgraded to the legendary edition. But when I got the game I found Grid locked, And I tried to unlock him by linking with the mobile game but it always says that something is wrong with the code.

    Can anyone help me?

    Also, when I get the physical copy back, will I find Grid unlocked or will I have to unlock him again?

    submitted by /u/The_Watcher_3000
    [link] [comments]

    It was me Barry

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to get the alternate version of the reverse flash?

    submitted by /u/Commercial-Till6549
    [link] [comments]

    god and demon shader help

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:41 PM PDT

    I got the injustice 2 legendary edition, but nether realm doesn't let me get the demon and god shader packs. but the problem is this was forever ago lol and I never got a good answer so I decided to ask Reddit what would happen if I got the fighter pack would it say I have the items and just let me pay for the shader packs or would I waste 15 bucks for characters I have?

    submitted by /u/fireball0ofire
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Is injustice 2 cross play & if so how can you play Xbox friends

    submitted by /u/Keevskee556
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment