• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Injustice My Level 30 Doctor Fate 🙏🏽✨

    Injustice My Level 30 Doctor Fate ����✨


    My Level 30 Doctor Fate ����✨

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    My Level 30 CatWoman ��‍⬛

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Who want Judge Dredd like DLC guest character in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:49 PM PDT

    well this just happened

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Should i open them? Every character is level 20+

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    *PS4* New Guild! Need Members lvl 50+

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    God shaders

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    I already have the legendary edition so I have all dlc characters. Yet I don't have the god shaders. People have told me that the legendary edition is how you get them but they're not there. Why?

    submitted by /u/Captainpepper89
    [link] [comments]

    My Level 30 Black Canary

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Crossplay

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Is injustice 2 crossplay between PC and PS4? My friend wants to buy the game and we were wondering if we could play together being on different platforms.

    submitted by /u/tiagost5
    [link] [comments]

    Replay I2 story mode

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Is it worth it to replay the story mode? I played it once when it was released but don't feel like doing it again for the trophy as it didn't really stick out to me. That and I can't remember which options I picked to get the trophy by doing the opposite

    submitted by /u/BlastDusk357
    [link] [comments]

    Worth it just for single player?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    I have a mood to play some fighting game, and the legendary edition with mk 11 ultimate is on sale for like 40 euro. The only problem is that for a few weeks I'm living in a place with shitty internet, so pvp is not an option for me.

    Story mode is not important me in fighters (I heard it's quite good here, but still it doesn't really interests me), how are the other modes? I heard the multiverse mode is really grindy. Is it the fun type of grind, or mindless time wasting? Also I'm really not a big fan of leveling individual characters up. How is the ai?

    submitted by /u/soosis
    [link] [comments]

    AI Characters and Multiverse

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Not really a question, more of a cry for help just to know someone else feels this pain.

    My AI characters play like gods; until the last fight of a multiverse event where they fight like they have no limbs. Usually they'll land a 10-hit combo multiple times a fight, but that last fight, they can't do anything more than a heavy attack every few seconds. It takes 3-4 rematches for them to start fighting as normal.

    I'm not really looking for advice, just wanted to complain about a game i otherwise adore in every other aspect

    submitted by /u/NewToNewLeaf
    [link] [comments]

    Have a question

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    I have the standard base game of injustice 2 and I was wondering if I buy injustice 2 legendary edition does that upgrade the standard game and give me all the characters or
    does it make me have another base game ( so two separate injustice 2 games)?

    submitted by /u/Aquaquill1234
    [link] [comments]

    Active Guild PS4

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Hello! I was wondering if there is a very active guild for PS4, I've joined 2 in the past already and both kind of just fell off after about a week. I play daily

    submitted by /u/deathspell_peter
    [link] [comments]

    Best Injustice Games on Steam by me.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    DC Universe x 2D Fighting Games

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/JoNuttanon1994
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t people just accept Injustice as an Elseworlds story? I’m sick of constantly seeing people bash Injustice because the ‘characters are out of character’

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    It's the whole point! It's an alternate DC universe where a traumatic event happened that turned Superman and other heroes evil. It didn't change the main DC lore, in fact the first game ends with the 'comic' DC heroes stop their evil counterparts. It's not like DC went 'well, Superman is a permanent bad guy now'.

    Marvel fans don't complain when a What If story turns Spider-Man into an assassin, so why can't dc fans accept it when a stand-alone, alternate DC story turns Superman into a bad guy?

    submitted by /u/AlwaysBi
    [link] [comments]

    black canary

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    anyone have any advice for me I'm a level 30 canary. like what aguments should i use for her and what is the best gear for her.

    submitted by /u/jadentheboss488484
    [link] [comments]

    gamepad problems in injustice - gods among us

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    hey, im having issues with my gamepad.

    most of the time, the game thinks im pressing up or down on my left trigger. this not only causes problems in the menu or character select but also ingame where my character is jumping endlesssly or sometimes ducks down and i cant get him up. this is happening around 90% of the time. the issue is not coming from the gamepad itself, i even ordered a new one and have the same issue.

    i already tried windows calibration with no success. the sticks arent even shown to wobble during it.

    the controller also works fine for all other games.

    im using win7 and play the steam version.

    can anyone help me fix this?

    submitted by /u/RoadToHurensohn69
    [link] [comments]

    If I get the Legendary Edition and then buy the Ultimate Pack, will I have all the content in the game?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Other than infitine transforms and all the shaders you buy with source crystals ofc.

    submitted by /u/SuperSid08
    [link] [comments]

    To All My Fish Connoisseurs Of This Subreddit

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    What is the fish that aquaman uses in his super move? I'm pretty sure it's the ancient Dunkleosteus and I'm honestly a HUGE fan of it and it would be really cool if it was.

    submitted by /u/Toes256
    [link] [comments]

    Why is harley on Batman's side?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    She should be on jail for helping joker kill Lois and nuke metropolis. I don't care if she's good now. Batman is a hypocrite. He took harley on his side knowing full well what she did to supes kid and Lois. Supes should have killed her to along with joker.

    submitted by /u/just_looking4shitman
    [link] [comments]

    Please hellp

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    So to start hi I am New here and I rlly need help I am on Xbox and one of my friends actually..stoled my acc and I lost all injustice 2 progress but more important my dlc's and man I know u all don't know me but if someone can share game me on Xbox to have the dlc's to that will be awesome 🥺..

    submitted by /u/Common_Freedom_9978
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna duel on Injustice 2 online dm me

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment