• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Injustice I’m super new to this game and community but apparently this is a big thing? I got it after a day or two of having the game, I don’t even play Robin

    Injustice I’m super new to this game and community but apparently this is a big thing? I got it after a day or two of having the game, I don’t even play Robin


    I’m super new to this game and community but apparently this is a big thing? I got it after a day or two of having the game, I don’t even play Robin

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Hello friends, could someone tell me what are the advantages that the weapons of the legendary multiverse of the 4 ninja turtles give you?:D

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    Its been a while since I've posted but here's a small update. I finished the Zero Year set, made godspeed, and got cat call and staff of Grayson

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    Was making bets with my gf (at arcade) and whoever won got the others random card, this was the one game I said no to and she ended up getting this

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Any ideas on how to get the turtle trophy ?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    What's so special about "Staff of Grayson" ability

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    I see a lot of posts about how anyone who gets the Staff of Grayson ability is super lucky and whatnot, but what makes the ability so special? Is it because it's so rare, or is the ability insanely good?

    Same goes for "Cat Call"

    submitted by /u/IlBarri12
    [link] [comments]

    Quick idea for Injustice 3. Crime Syndicate shows up and imprisons all the main characters. They rule the planet through fear. All those that were with Superman realize how terrible it is. Superman escapes the phantom zone and frees everyone to help

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    They all team back up and realize to put everything behind them and become the justice league again.

    submitted by /u/TSwan98
    [link] [comments]

    76% Lex Luthor reset

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Legendary multiverse

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Why the fuck are there so many difficult requirements? I dont mind most of the challenges but the currency needed to be spent and mother boxes that need to be opened is insane. I just want the level 30 doomsday war tentacles. Is there any way else to get them?

    submitted by /u/sthaap
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Multiverse Rotation fully random

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    So I was curious, are the two weekly character Multiverse fully random or does it go through every character before it repeats?

    submitted by /u/Nx111
    [link] [comments]

    Oceania servers PS4

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    To all my Oceania gamers who play injustice 2. How active is the player base and can you still find matches.

    submitted by /u/GooseyMoosey69420
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment