• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Injustice 2nd Half Of My Custom Injustice 3 Roster

    Injustice 2nd Half Of My Custom Injustice 3 Roster


    2nd Half Of My Custom Injustice 3 Roster

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    68% Shazam combo

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Legendary gear

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Im just wondering that is the legendary multiverse the only way to get legendary gear or does diamond motherboxes and platinum boxes able to give you it?

    Bane main btw so getting bane gear loot would be helpful ty in advance

    submitted by /u/ComeHonorFace360
    [link] [comments]

    Do you get XP from the final fight against Braniac in the Battle Sim Multiverse?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    see title

    submitted by /u/HumanOverseer
    [link] [comments]

    1st Half Of My Custom Injustice 3 Roster

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Too Many Guests

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I'm aware there there are only 4 guest characters, but it seems like every tower where there's at least 5 fights, I get one of the guests. I don't mean all 10 DLC characters, I mean TMNT, Raiden, Sub and Hellboy. There's no way in Hell that the RNG does this every time. It HAS to be an actual mechanic to increase the guest exposure.

    submitted by /u/TyleeQuinn
    [link] [comments]

    Staff of Grayson

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:55 AM PDT

    Alright I'm really starting to get pissed off now, that's two people in a row I've seen with the staff, both low level profiles and low level Robins. Why is it all the new players get all the good luck? I wouldn't mind if they used it properly, I would even compliment them on getting it but they don't use it properly. They spam and can't even put a combo together And yet here I am grinding my ass off and playing as robin to the best of my ability and and I still haven't got the fucking staff People keep telling me to keep getting diamond mother boxes and so do the ability multiverses, but I am doing both and I'm not getting a result Yeah, I can go to the Legendary Multiverse and do the ability multiverse just as soon as as I've got all the fucking requirements done

    Just wanted to voice my opinion And I know I'm not the only one who feels this way

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    Best DLC Character

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    Whos the best DLC character I only have Red Hood and Black Manta.

    submitted by /u/WackGreyDusty
    [link] [comments]

    Is dark supergirl only for mobile injustice?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    or can I get her in ps/pc?

    submitted by /u/Ajthedeviant
    [link] [comments]

    Random fight I didn't have to win?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    I was doing a multiverse event (getting epic gear for Enchantress), when, for some reason, after fighting Harley, instead of moving on to the next fight in the luneup, I had to fight Bane. I lost (because Bane is bullshit), but it still let me move on, as if that Bane segment never happened. Does anyone know what happened? Why did Bane show up here, and, more than that, why didn't I need to win to continue to multiverse event?

    submitted by /u/PapyruNotASkelly
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get Legendary gear?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Is there any way to get legendary gear other than the legendary multiverse events? The legendary multiverse requires me to have online wins but for whatever reason I can't ever seem to get online matches to load.

    submitted by /u/Business_Boss_6
    [link] [comments]

    Grand Theft Auto Mods

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment