• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Injustice GUILD 5M2HC LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

    Injustice GUILD 5M2HC LOOKING FOR MEMBERS


    GUILD 5M2HC LOOKING FOR MEMBERS

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:01 PM PST

    (PlayStation) (Guild Code:5M2HC) I got a little sick and tired of trying to join dead guilds so I decided to make my own. If any body is currently going through the pain that I went though I encourage you to join my guild. We have about 10 active members right now, 11 when I join the guild on my main profile

    submitted by /u/IDoThis211
    [link] [comments]

    Daily reminder that we need Helena Bertinelli in the next game

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:23 PM PST

    Any active guilds?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:25 AM PST

    Strength vs ability for certain characters

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:10 PM PST

    Which character need more strength and which one need more ability.

    Characters: Atom, Raiden, Firestorm, TMNT, black manta, red hood, cat woman and joker

    And captain cold

    Sorry but I play almost everyone 😅

    submitted by /u/JuicyRobot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment