• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Injustice What do you think Injustice 3 will be about? My elevator pitch.

    Injustice What do you think Injustice 3 will be about? My elevator pitch.


    What do you think Injustice 3 will be about? My elevator pitch.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I just finished playing Injustice 2 last night and first of all, what an amazing story and a beautifully rendered game. The Injustice stories and heroes are simply amazing and I love the designs and characterizations of this universe.

    Anyway, wrapping it up got me thinking about the 3rd game that is expected to be announced soon. If Netherrealm's pattern of IJ, MK, IJ, MK every 2 years holds, we would be seeing it this year which gets me SUPER excited.

    My elevator pitch is The New Gods and Apokalips serving as the final threat. Darkseid acts as the supposed final boss of the trilogy with the JL and New Gods teaming up to defeat him. Maybe some Multiverse heroes appear as well. Specifically a new Captain Marvel/Shazam arriving as the last survivor from an Earth destroyed by Darkseid, heralding his arrival. Possibly the return of the good Earth JL from the first game if they wanna call back to every last detail for the 3rd chapter. I like the idea of a longer story than the last 2 games as well if this is meant to be the finale to a trilogy. I would love to see them pull a fakeout ending just before it's revealed that the Anti-Monitor is the true final boss. Though that may end up being too crowded however surprising and awesome it could be. I also firmly believe we are gonna see a conclusion to Superman with a redemption arc and him sacrificing himself to save everyone. It just makes sense in my mind and could make for a VERY hard-hitting emotional moment for the third act.

    What about you? New Gods? Dark Multiverse? Magical threats like Trigon maybe? I'd love to see what direction people are hoping for. Also, any feedback or building on my pitch is both welcome and greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CyclopsWasRight7
    [link] [comments]

    Best Way to Get The Staff of Grayson?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    I want to turn Robin into Nightwing. You really only need the chest and the staff of Grayson to become Nightwing, as the the other stuff doesn't really matter. Anyone have any suggestions on how to/ the best way to get the staff?

    submitted by /u/G0th4m_Kn1ght5
    [link] [comments]

    I suck but want to get better!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    I really like fighting games in general but am absolutely the worst. But to be fair to myself, I have not sat down and really tried to get good yet.

    What would you advise as a starting path to becoming a better fighter?

    The characters I have tried that feel good to me are Black Canary, Catwoman, and the Flash, but I don't know why I like their styles.

    Any tips?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TitusMatinicus
    [link] [comments]

    Roster I made for a Marvel vs. DC Injustice game

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Marvel: Iron Man; Captain America; Hulk; Thor; Hawkeye; Black Widow; Spider-Man; Wolverine; Scarlet Witch; Vision; Captain Marvel; Black Panther; Doctor Strange; Ant-Man; War Machine; Nick Fury; Daredevil; Star Lord; Blade; Silver Surfer; Storm; Iron Fist; The Punisher; Deadpool; Doctor Doom; Loki; Magneto; Thanos; Venom; Green Goblin; Carnage; Ultron; Red Skull; Mysterio; Doctor Octopus; Electro;

    DC: Superman; Batman; Wonder Woman; Green Lantern; Flash; Aquaman; Martian Manhunter; Cyborg; Hawkman; Green Arrow; Robin; Red Tornado; Plastic Man; Shazam; Doctor Fate; Blue Beetle; Firestorm; Raven; Beast Boy; Starfire; Supergirl; Red Hood; Doctor Manhattan; Rorschach; Joker; Harley Quinn; Deathstroke; Lex Luthor; Brainiac; Darkseid; Catwoman; Bane; Mr. Freeze; Poison Ivy; Gorilla Grodd; Doomsday; Scarcrow;

    Bonus: Hellboy; TMNT; Spawn; Invincible; The Mask;

    submitted by /u/granton8ter05
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends to play with

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Basically the title.

    Last time I played was 3 years ago and since I'm taking a much needed break from MK11 I'm looking to re-learn everything about INJ2. I play on PS4.

    Any skill level is welcome,any region is welcome (preferably Europe since I live there).

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TinyDotor
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Heroforge #3 - I:GAU Superman

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Compititive gameplay Batman Vs Black Canary

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I’m having a problem with dlc characters not being available

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    On my Xbox I have the legendary edition and all the DLC characters installed but it says that I need to buy them when I'm in game

    submitted by /u/Chupbluearrow
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! Injustice 2 Crash

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    When I open the game everything goes well, but when I press the button to start the game it hangs and closes, the first time I opened it, the microsoft browser opened to start my account but after that it no longer came out and now the game closes when I start, I have the ultimate pc game pass

    submitted by /u/Seikai_
    [link] [comments]

    Against Injustice

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    German people stand up

    submitted by /u/against_injustice
    [link] [comments]

    The injustice 2 Tv tournament is live come and watch it

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I Dubbed Over The Flashes Special Move

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    It is confirmed Hellboy is out and Enchantress continues on the next poll of who is the most annoying fighter will be up in a second

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    WHO IS THE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTER TO FIGHT IN INJUSTICE 2 BRACKET ROUND 2

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Next up we got Sub-Zero or Black Manta now personally I think Sub-Zero is more annoying to fight but let's see who you guys think(whoever you vote is who you are saying is more annoying and whoever wins will carry on to a later point of the bracket)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/POGCHAMP188
    [link] [comments]

    Nerf grabs

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    no time to react, they do guaranteed 15% min every time. grant corner advantage

    submitted by /u/Right-Operation-3887
    [link] [comments]

    Can they nerf sub-zero trait cooldown?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Its short asf and counters every rushdown character and prevents you from jumping in. plus his stats are amazing since he can gear towards anything he wants. not to mention hes so overplayed in a game that should be primarily dc characters. Not to mention it also blocks projectiles so he can be a zoner, a rushdown, a anti zoner. ANything he wants. Nerf please

    submitted by /u/Right-Operation-3887
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment