• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    Injustice Random bullshit go

    Injustice Random bullshit go


    Random bullshit go

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    took months , but the loadout is finally complete with good stats

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Nor injustice 1 or 2 can help me escape amongus ��

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Since these red hood hero forge things are going viral here are some i made

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    unfunny injustice meme

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    This is my cyborg heroforge cuz I got bored Ik it’s bad ;-;

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Xbox one guild

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I've seen a lot of people, including myself, looking for an active Xbox guild so I decided to make one. This guild will be fairly casual but active as well. The guild name is LexCorp and the guild ID is 2Z2XY. I would especially like some members to take on the guild multiverse with!

    submitted by /u/Coryh240
    [link] [comments]

    WHO IS THE MOST FREAKING ANNOYING CHARACTER TO FIGHT IN INJUSTICE 2

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    because I just fought the most annoying spamming Harley Quinn I've EVER seen in my life I genuinely wanted to uninstall the game I wanted to see who you all think is worse

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/POGCHAMP188
    [link] [comments]

    Where to/how to

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:30 PM PDT

    I REALLY want to Read these comics but I have no idea where to find them and if theres a specific order to Read. I honestly wouldnt mind paying for them but because of covid and all my only option Is to Read them online so there's that. Delivery Is also not an option unfortunately.

    So yeah Is there a good site where I can buy and then Read these comics? And Is there any order to keep in mind or should I Just start With the lowest Number and work my way up?

    submitted by /u/miticoale
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Xbox Tournament!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    I can't find the secret ending in injustice 2

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    So I finish the game and get told if I do the alternates of the options I picked I get a secret ending, so then I finish the game the second time, pick superman, and no secret ending. I searched online and all I can find are the batman and superman endings, even on videos that say secret ending, so now I'm confused. Can anyone please explain?

    submitted by /u/Captain_Combat
    [link] [comments]

    Is this some sort of bug?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Why don't I get any significant xp when playing online

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    My Bane is level 26 at the moment, and whenever I win a game online I barely get any xp. Sometimes in the single digits. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/PeterHarrison17
    [link] [comments]

    help a noob in injustice 2 please(steam/pc)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    the last fighting game i played was mk4 when it was released, and as i see the genre has changed a lot. i got tons of questions to ask .......

    injustice 2 i did the story, am i suppose to lvl all chars to 20, then do mains to 30, after that is it the end game grind? does gear cap out at 20 or 30? does char lvl or gear really matter? are these called fighting games still or are they now called looter brawlers? is it humanly possible to actually do the learn tutorial? i have finished most of combo training but last one seems impossible also the stuck on the block reversal special move portion, where you press back to block then back forward 3 to do batman slide.

    sorry to bombard with so many questions, just got mk 9-11 on steam, did story and with mk11 got injustice 2, completed its story as well and interested in this genre once again.

    whats good tips for new player and what are some good youtubers to learn from?

    thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/necromaster68
    [link] [comments]

    Um... really?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    The word franchise is spelled wrong in the description of the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/PiggleMeister
    [link] [comments]

    Who do yall think I should buy?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    I NEED MORE HELP

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    I NEED MORE HELP

    I said I was going to ask for you guys to vote on character designs again. So I need help deciding on my Killer Croc designs. Please vote down below. THANK YOU!!!

    Injustice 2 Design

    https://preview.redd.it/w2vl58yvilu61.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=bedbd6565c43da138c3d704ec979197b22baa241

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    Is the platinum for injustice 1 still possible? Like are the multiplayer servers still up?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Wanted to know cuz I was gonna do it with my brother since I go for platinums, wanted to try on injustice 1 and then 2

    submitted by /u/jaybankzz
    [link] [comments]

    Best Aquaman?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    Who is the best aquaman player ever?

    submitted by /u/RabbitSea4627
    [link] [comments]

    Name 3 Characters We Should See/Return In Injustice 3

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Thinking Logically: Batwoman, Black Lighting (not dlc) & Martian Manhunter (hopefully Doctor Manhattan if they go with the Doomsday Clock storyline mixed with Injustice)

    For Me Personally: Red Hood, Superboy & Shazam

    For Me Personally DLC: Beast Boy, Batman Beyond & Johnny Cage (MK)

    submitted by /u/Difference_Unhappy
    [link] [comments]

    Created wishlist of Fighter Pack with few DLC characters and several guest characters. Even pre-ordered characters as well. And what you’re generally thoughts on this choosing of this fighters packs.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    • Pre-Ordered-Watchmen Pack (3 playable characters: Rorschach, The Comedian and Silk Spectre)
    • Fighter Pack 1-(4 playable characters: Sgt. Rock, He-Man, Invincible and Judge Dredd)
    • Fighter Pack 2-(3 playable characters: Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld, Jonah Hex and Jackie Estacado)
    • Fighter Pack 3-(3 playable characters: Sideways, Red Sonja, and Snake Eyes)
    submitted by /u/Batsticks
    [link] [comments]

    Red hood tips

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    How do I get good with this character?

    submitted by /u/eannet2311
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment