• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    Injustice Injustice 2 is BACK with Injustice Television! Details on the link!

    Injustice Injustice 2 is BACK with Injustice Television! Details on the link!


    Injustice 2 is BACK with Injustice Television! Details on the link!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    My Injustice 3 roster. I tried to make it realistic with a story in mind (so no Shazam or Beastboy unfortunately)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    May I suggest Red Hood for injustice 3 and be in the story

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I make Arkham Red Hood

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    A question about injustice two legendary edition

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    I play on PS4 just incase that has anything to do with it, but anyway. My question is, why does my title screen say I have the legendary edition along with the start up screen, screen saying to press any button. I don't have any DLC characters along with any premier skins. Also another thing to note when looking at legendary edition in the Play store it still says I haven't bought it. I'm really confused and if someone could clear this up for me that would be great thank you.

    submitted by /u/BadgzV2
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been grinding to get all characters to level 30 here’s what I have so far

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    I love messing about with my Harley gear on IJ2. Swapping out her gear is what keeps me going back to it tbh.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Let's build an Injustice 3 roster: Round 6!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Updated roster:

    1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. Flash
    5. Green Lantern
    6. Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
    7. Beast Boy
    8. Shazam
    9. Raven
    10. Green Arrow

    Round 6: Alien Heroes

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/littleman001
    [link] [comments]

    Tag Team, Intros, Super moves, Outros

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    Should there be a tag team mode in Injustice 2? Multiple Super Moves, Intros, and Outros? Vote down below.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    Online

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Hello! I want to buy an Injustice 2 on PS4, but at that moment I'm afraid that there are no people in the online mode, what is the average wait-time in injustice 2?

    submitted by /u/XenkoMercerus
    [link] [comments]

    Fought against an Aquaman in the multiverse that had this torso. It kinda looked like the movie gear but different. It was a full armor shirt. Googled it and this gear does not exist anywhere. There is another one similar that I believe is the JL gear, but this exact name didn’t pop up

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    God/demon shaders

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    So i know that I need to buy the ultimate edition,but what happens after that, like, do you have to buy them aswell or do you just get them

    submitted by /u/alfiewotton08
    [link] [comments]

    God/demon shaders

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    So i know that I need to buy the ultimate edition,but what happens after that, like, do you have to buy them aswell or do you just get them

    submitted by /u/alfiewotton08
    [link] [comments]

    God/demon shaders

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    So i know that I need to buy the ultimate edition,but what happens after that, like, do you have to buy them aswell or do you just get them

    submitted by /u/alfiewotton08
    [link] [comments]

    Character designs.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Some of you may know I am writing a story for Injustice Three. I am having a hard time deciding on character designs. Also, I need a LONG hiatus from writing So, every day, I will post a poll and run down my design. This is going to be a lot of help, as my mind is bursting with TOO many ideas, and I need to narrow them down. I will start with Aquaman. Please vote on these designs. Thank you, and have a good day.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate + Injustice 2 Leg. Edition Bundle is $39.99 (60% off)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    What do I need to know before playing IJ2?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I plan to buy Injustice 2 in PS4, but I don't know much about DC comics and I only know the mainstream heroes. Does the game's campaign introduce the characters? Or do I need to watch some DC movies to know the story for each character (and if so, what movies should I watch)?

    submitted by /u/TurboRoaster
    [link] [comments]

    Here me out, a new guest fighter for Injustice 3 (He can be toned down like how they did with the MK guest fighters)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Hello, please check out my Injustice 2 video!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Injustice 3

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    I haven't really been up to date with any news about Injustice 3. I've seen many people make rosters that they want in Injustice 3 but is the game confirmed because I'd like to know?

    submitted by /u/RealOne2169
    [link] [comments]

    Newbe Rant

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Ok... So recently I have noticed the injustice 2 Xbox servers have been flooded with newbes, for some reason feel the need to come into to normal king of the hill lobbies and turn competitive mode on. Now, I have absolutely no problem with competitive mode as it is is fair are for my opponents since some of my character stats are absolutely broken. However what is really starting to piss me off is all the noobs that think they are the dogs bollocks when they beat me in competitive. I try to play as fair as possible which effectively means I play as characters I barely use if I'm going up against a noobes. I barely use Green Lantern and so he is the character I usually choose. And of course my opponent turned comp on despite the fact I had lowered my stats for GL, and I didn't really mind because well... It's fair. I didn't really try, at least not until the cocky little doosh decided to spam his Blue Beatle Cannon. As previously stated I'm not very good with Green Lantern as I have not used him in a very long time I'm so naturally I was very rusty with his moveset and so he won. I had no problem losing him because it's not always about winning all the time. I was just preparing to settle back for round 2 when I got a message from him saying "Omfg you're TRASHHHHH!" To which I didn't bother responding to. Then he sent another text that said "I bet I could beat you without competitive." I chuckled to myself, and when it was my turn I brought out my 6000 strength Darkseid. Normally I would but I really didn't feel sorry for beating the shit out of the cockie little zoner. After I beat him he sent me loads of insults to which I simply replied the Lenny face. He hasn't responded yet

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    Mod the Game

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    How do i mod the game by using other pieces of armor in story mod instead of the regular old stuff

    submitted by /u/MentionObvious1129
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Justice League gear?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    You know how you can change the date of your console and go back and do a specific multiverse? Can't you do that with the Justice League Multiverse?

    submitted by /u/Elit3_Ghost
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment