• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Injustice I was doing a Darkseid multiverse and...

    Injustice I was doing a Darkseid multiverse and...


    I was doing a Darkseid multiverse and...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Any thoughts on my batman.Just got his legendary.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    #RestoreTheJusticeLeagueEvent

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    #RestoreTheJusticeLeagueEvent

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Go with the #RestoreTheJusticeLeagueEvent on Twitter !

    Repeat the Justice League event please, i missed it 😭

    submitted by /u/sipamoa
    [link] [comments]

    I’m maining the flash, is that a good choice, is he a good character to play as?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I'm pretty new and only level 26 from doing the story, and I like the flash but is he a good choice compared to others?

    submitted by /u/Sorka790
    [link] [comments]

    So I have the legendary edition online and I don’t have any of the dlc characters I don’t know if this is normal or not but yea. When I go into the store it tells me I need to buy them and idk what to do cuz I feel scammed does anyone know what to do?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Yoo so far i got 9 legendary gear and im trying to get all of them. Today im starting on blue beetle

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    is there a list by which we cant find out the next upcoming characters in arena. if there is such a list can u provide a link pls?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Batman vs Batman - Injustice 2 Online Ranked 2021

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:37 AM PDT

    Help please

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and the poison Ivy combo thistle hurt isn't working when I do the <-triangle and down triangle it works but it isn't ending the combo with the grab

    submitted by /u/Meh09871243
    [link] [comments]

    I really don’t understand gear at all

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    1. Do the names have any meaning at all? Is mighty blah titanium blah mask like blah blah titanium cpu? Is blah blah skull wrap anyway related to bloo bloo skull wrap?

    2. Is rarity related to anything at all? Is it just a rough summary of stats, or is it related to the design?

    3. Are designs randomly distributed across common/rare/epic? Should I keep good looking designs or just sell anything with objectively worse stats than my best gear

    (I know I can re-roll gear or transform it into another's appearance... but not sure if that's breaking any rules or just moving the die)

    submitted by /u/GreyscaleSunset
    [link] [comments]

    Active guilds?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Looking to joint an active guild on PS servers if anybody knows any.

    submitted by /u/ItzGBby
    [link] [comments]

    Zoning characters

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Who are the best zoning characters

    submitted by /u/IfymWRLD
    [link] [comments]

    OMG you will NOT believe what i found at my bosses work computer (i work at injustice hq) NEW LEAK!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I want to play injustice 2 but i can't bother to play the first one. How do i catch up with the story without playing the first game?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Hey I’m open for people to play on PlayStation 4

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    drop yo usernames below

    submitted by /u/Cadegoff1
    [link] [comments]

    Discord invite

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Hey can someone link me an invite to the discord? The invite on the sidebar is expired.

    submitted by /u/foxinsideabox
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get Injustice 2 for free without piracy, legally like a giveaway?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    I want to get Injustice 2 is there any giveaway or something else I don't want to pirate the game, and the price of the game on steam is a bit too much.

    submitted by /u/vantom2xz
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Content Creation 2021

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:43 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 may be a few years old, but there are a lot of people that still play it. However, not many people consistently create content on this game anymore. I know there are many of you out there tired of watching 3 year old Caboose and Super videos over and over. I created an Injustice 2 youtube channel about a month ago for people who want to see new Injustice 2 gameplay in 2021. I'm going to start grinding Injustice 2 videos on the channel. If you want to see new 2021 Injustice 2 content like gameplay, tutorials(for the new players) and gear showcases, then go to youtube and search ChipDip, or click this link to get to my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI0CJgznyPC3X8haj34cCyA

    submitted by /u/ChipDip247
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat the tutorial?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    This is my first fighting game since Mk vs DC. I was pretty bad but got very good with Subzero and Scorpion. I play Super Smash Bros Ultimiate which I don't really consider a fighting game. Anyways, I can't even beat the advanced tutorial, I'm stuck on special move cancel blocks. There's just so much stuff to press so fast. Half the time, it feels like my presses aren't even registering.

    Is the whole game like this?

    Update: I can't beat Damian, I'm really bad

    submitted by /u/Jumper1720
    [link] [comments]

    Is this still worth getting

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I saw that it and MK11 ultimate were on sale in a bundle for $40 on PSN and was wondering if they were still worth getting for a solo player

    submitted by /u/elitexringo
    [link] [comments]

    Black Canary vs Catwoman: Who is the Better Rushdown Character?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    I see Black Canary gets a lot of praise for her fast 1's, parries, knee mix-ups, or her mix up attacks in general. But admittedly I am biased because I love Catwoman as a rushdown character, because her whip and her back 3 are very safe, her feline evade can become a parry, and can hold a very long, high-hit combo while spending as little to no meter as possible. That is why she is my main.

    (Base) Black Canary:

    Pros:

    - Knee mix-ups can easily confuse opponents, especially if you hold 2.

    - Her Back 1 is great for starting combos.

    - Hard Lock is really fun.

    - Handspring has great mixups. Meter burn is good for the corner.

    - Handspring is also good for cross-ups, especially for opponents trying to wake up.

    - Air 3 is also very good for cross-ups.

    - PARRIES.

    - Her Canary Cry Level 2 can stun opponents.

    Cons:

    - Back 3 after meter burning Canary Drop does not always register. Needs timing.

    - Canary Cry Level 3 forces the player to dash towards the opponent, even though Black Canary is a rushdown character.

    - Handspring does not always evade projectiles. Needs timing.

    - Soaring Knee, one of her best attacks is not safe on block.

    (Base) Catwoman:

    Pros:

    - Has combo sets, mixed with her special moves allow for at least 10 hit combos without spending meter.

    - Back 3 evades low and high counter attacks, making it safe. Also very long distance.

    - Her feline evade, if done correctly can allow her to follow up for a full punish.

    - Very good footsie mix-up character.

    - 1, Forward+2 is an easy overhead attack.

    - Air 2 is very good for hitting far away opponents.

    - Cat Dash is her counter zoning attack from fullscreen.

    - Whip Trip allows her to trip opponents from afar.

    - Rising Claws is a decent wake-up attack.

    Cons:

    - Cat Dash is not safe when blocked.

    - Rising Claws is not safe when blocked. Can be countered with a Down 2.

    - Her best attacks can be parried (her Back 3, Cat Dash, Rising Claws, Whip Trip etc.)

    - Her Cat scratch doesn't always hit the opponent with some combos, like when in the corner.

    - Feline Evade is not useful against some projectile attacks like Doctor Fate or Deadshot.

    Is one of these two characters objectively better than the other? Does it make a difference if we take into consideration Catwoman's Cat Call attack? Would a combination of the two's best skills make one of the best rushdown characters?

    submitted by /u/WhitePinoy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment