• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Injustice Can we get this Premier Skin in Injustice 3

    Injustice Can we get this Premier Skin in Injustice 3


    Can we get this Premier Skin in Injustice 3

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    People who started playing injustice in the past couple years be like

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    I did it. Took a little over 2 years but I did it

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    What are all the different things you can do that make writing appear in the corner?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Im talking about, punishing, reversals, wake ups etc.

    What else?

    submitted by /u/CSygi
    [link] [comments]

    My Injustice 3 Roster Predictions

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Anyone know why I'm getting disconnects when the other person rage quits?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    It's so hard to find a game I'm just having to take what I can get, if I'm beating someone bad they just rage quit which is whatever. However I'm getting disconnects when the other person does it? How is this fair?

    submitted by /u/DanieIIll
    [link] [comments]

    Within the story of the game, who are the most powerful characters supposed to be?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Within the story of the game, who are the most powerful characters supposed to be?

    submitted by /u/camilopezo
    [link] [comments]

    Is red hood worth it

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Y'a it's basically the title, I'm new to the game and I've always liked red hood, I just don't know if I should get him because I've heard mixed opinions and I don't wanna waste money if I won't like him.

    submitted by /u/Breckin30
    [link] [comments]

    Just got back into the game, any suggestions for a new character to try and really master this time around?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    I have The Flash, Green Arrow, and Superman all level 20. I know the new cap is 30, but I had those three 'maxed out' when I stopped playing. My main was The Flash and playing him now I still feel fairly comfortable with him, but I desire something new. Does anyone have any recommendations? I like Robin's fight aesthetic but his batarang gimmick doesn't interest me too much. I play exclusively single player anyway, so any question about multiplayer is not too important to me, if there even is a multiplayer scene left.

    I have no DLC characters but I'd be willing to buy either Black Manta or Red Hood if they are enjoyable to play. What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/Dig-Duglett
    [link] [comments]

    Just Downloaded INJ2 Legendary

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    So, I just downloaded the game, does Injustice 2 have active players? I won a Key from the Microsoft store PC, is there an active guild?

    submitted by /u/Vicbrzin
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 question

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    I'm really confused about the destruction of Krypton. I'm not a very big comic reader so there may be a explanation for this in the comics but in injustice krypton was destroyed by brainiac, but in the movies it was destroyed because the planets core was sucked up or something like that. Please let me know this is bothering me.

    submitted by /u/Snuubymack469
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary edition

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I got the legendary edition but I didn't get and of the characters I was supposed to get with it, I've looked in my add ons and it's not showing up there either, does anyone know a solution cause I don't feel like spending 40$ to get the characters

    submitted by /u/Breckin30
    [link] [comments]

    Redhood multiverse glitch date!!???

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Does anybody know the exact time & day for a redhood No Fear multiverse glitch on xbox one?

    submitted by /u/No_Cauliflower6984
    [link] [comments]

    Barry can fix everything.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    One thing I don't understand is why didn't Injustice Barry use his speedster powers to travel back in time to prevent Lois's death? He even uses this power as his ultimate in Injustice 2.

    submitted by /u/TemporalGod
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Vs The Flash hard mode

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    How do I redeem dlc characters?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    I just got the legendary edition off of Amazon brand new and when I downloaded the game and booted it up I couldn't access any of the dlc characters. Please can someone tell me how I can redeem them.

    submitted by /u/PhantomCal32
    [link] [comments]

    We need to cancel injustice games

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Injustice games are games where you can play as a man and hit and beat up women... This is abuse and assault and it is wrong on every level.

    ❌✨ CANCEL INJUSTICE GAMES ✨❌

    submitted by /u/Ok-Committee4869
    [link] [comments]

    Will we get an NRS announcement at E3 this year?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 Online - Nightwing vs Robin Gameplay

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    DLC character’s not working

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    I was on injustice yesterday and I was playing (obviously) but to day I went to play and all my dlc characters are not there and I have the disc and haven't deleted anything please HELP.

    submitted by /u/Lacktheking
    [link] [comments]

    Gear sets

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    How many gear sets are there for each character? Or are there characters that have more or less than others?

    submitted by /u/IkariaJk
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 update has fixed my game

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    I recently bought this game on PS5 only to discover none of the online features worked except multiverse. However since yesterday's update I had to re-sign the ToS again and found everything working and as I had the game back when it first came out all my progress had merged into one. Hopefully this helps anyone having trouble on PS5.

    submitted by /u/BeardedWizard91
    [link] [comments]

    I haven’t gotten my rewards yet

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    I got into top 3% in injustice 1 online and I haven't gotten my rewards yet and it's blackest night the flash any ideas why?

    submitted by /u/Bright_History407
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment