• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Injustice Can Conner finally join the roster in Injustice 3

    Injustice Can Conner finally join the roster in Injustice 3


    Can Conner finally join the roster in Injustice 3

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    The character everyone thought they'd hate when he was leaked, then everyone ended up loving him.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Anyone else like to see Black Beetle/Dawur from Young Justice in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Bat-Mite

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    If Bat-Mite were in Injustice 3, would he have the original Batman Insurgency costume Bat-Mite-ized (best word I could think of) and re-colored, or a new design?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/INJUSTICEGAURulEs
    [link] [comments]

    New characters likely to appear in Injustice 3

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Which new characters do you think have a good chance of showing up in Injustice 3?

    Here are some new characters I would be pleased to see....

    Heroes Red Tornado Booster Gold Spectre Deadman Thunder Etrigan Beast Boy Saint Walker Fire Ice Stargirl Mera Green Beetle Razor Aya Kilowog Aqua Lad Bat Woman Metamorpho Katanna

    Villains Larfleeze Star Sapphire Zilius Zox Anti Monitor Nekron Mongul Black Beetle/Dawur Doctor Polaris Evil Star Steppenwolf King Skark Clayface Gentleman Ghost Eclipso Sports Master Cheshire Tigress Pyscho Pirate Mirror Master Abra Kadabra Professor Pyg (with Mr Toad as an assist) Magpie Firefly Talon Red Volcano Equinox Parasite Kobra Count Vertigo Brick Clock King Tobias Whale Pain Killer Grave Digger Instant Tattoo Man/Lala

    submitted by /u/Scarejo
    [link] [comments]

    i got braniac yesss

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    but in story mode braniac was doing all the pink lazers and throwing me around with giant claws so how do i do it?

    submitted by /u/Riloo-san
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat mind games in multiverse

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    I have to use my red hood (which is maxed) and get a gold score (950k). Im about to throw my controller at a brick from getting up to silver in this and wanted to ask how to get a better score. I've super moved almost all my matches and threw almost everything on every map. I do arena transitions when possible and I'm not using an AI load out

    submitted by /u/IsThatMyPs4
    [link] [comments]

    "In comics, Billy has 12 years old in Year One. So he died at 17 by Superman"

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Blocking

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:38 PM PDT

    Do you like that you block via holding down or holding back or do you wish there was a specific button for blocking like in Mortal Kombat

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Funny-Win-2920
    [link] [comments]

    Atrocitus or Sinestro

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Only 1 can be in In3

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Funny-Win-2920
    [link] [comments]

    how did Joker not learn Batman's identity?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    since all the superheroes identities were known to the world, how did the other universe Joker not learn Batman's identity at all while in the Injustice universe?

    submitted by /u/TheHood2001
    [link] [comments]

    My cousin just got back to the game and he has this problem where he cant go into story mode or any of the multiverses, what should we do?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Batman: Arkham Knight - Trailer (Remastered 8K 60FPS)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Not getting rewards for multiverse?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    On certain multiverse events the game thinks I have completed them even though I haven't. Once I play through it shows me the rewards I've gotten but once I go to my inventory I can't see them? This happened on the ready to fight multiverse and has happened a couple times before

    submitted by /u/chopxstix
    [link] [comments]

    What does blue beetles hand swords do

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    I main blue beetle, im relatively knew to the game too, so not sure what everything does but i use blue beetles B quite often cause it seems to give me a little extra range but is there more to them?

    submitted by /u/crc31305
    [link] [comments]

    legendary edition dlcs

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    i recently got injustice two legendary edition is was suppose to give me the dlcs is this a bug or do they not come with legendary edition?

    submitted by /u/bombshell720
    [link] [comments]

    Best Guest Character for IJ3?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Out of the most popular picks for guest characters I've heard who would you be most excited for? I don't consider a Watchmen character to be a "guest"

    Edit: you guys love power rangers lmao

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/pilot3605
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling up

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    how do i level up fast im using red hood by the way my red hood is level 2

    submitted by /u/OddStormzYT
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice Gods Among Us

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    Hey guys I just started my old injustice gods among us account and wondering if anyone else still plays reach out love to hear from everyone here's my team

    submitted by /u/Pretty_Salad68
    [link] [comments]

    Mighty Steppenwolf - Tribute | Zack Snyder's Justice League

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Compititive mode Batman Vs Herley Quinn

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment