• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Injustice BECAUSE I’M BATMAN

    Injustice BECAUSE I’M BATMAN


    BECAUSE I’M BATMAN

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    He-man for Injustice 3

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    The last day of grinding

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    IS THAT A BOKE REFERENCE???

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    There's a Multiverse battle called "Last One" and it's a single fight against an overpowered armored Supergirl. I'm 5 levels above her and she's still impossible to beat. How do I beat her?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    She has some kind of active armor effect, and supposedly Martian Manhunter is some kind of antidote to the armor effect, but even when I use Martian Manhunter Supergirl is still fucking me up 10 ways to Sunday. I can't even get any moves on her, she is nonstop doing combos on me.

    submitted by /u/Geronimo_Rides_Again
    [link] [comments]

    Competitive gameplay Batman Vs Deadshot

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Injustice 2 is understandable and enjoyable if i dont know anything about the DC Universe?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I really just love fighting games. I know some basic stuff about Superman or Batman, Joker, etc, but nothing more. I saw there is Sub Zero in the game and i like Mortal Kombat.

    Im interested in the story tho, it seems it has high quality cutscenes. There is anything to know before playing Injustice 2?

    submitted by /u/t1Rabbit
    [link] [comments]

    ROUND 6 FOR MOST ANNOYING INJUSTICE 2 CHARACTER TO FIGHT BRACKET HAS ENDED NEXT UP WE HAVE ROUND 7 WHICH WILL BE POSTED SOON AND IS GREEN LANTERN VS FIRESTORM

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    ROUND 7 OF MOST ANNOYING INJUSTICE 2 CHARACTER TO FIGHT BRACKET THIS ROUND IS GREEN LANTERN VS FIRESTORM

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Remember vote for who you think is the more annoying character to fight whoever wins the vote will carry on in the bracket personally I think Green Lantern is more annoying(I messed up again the poll ends at 9:45pm EST not in 2 days it will continue but after 9:45 all votes will be counted)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/POGCHAMP188
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it so hard to activate sidekick?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    I cant seem to accurately activate the sidekick assist by F/B+L2. How can I try and press them at the same time but it only activates rarely. What am I missing? How are the buttons supposed to be used?

    submitted by /u/TurboRoaster
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still possible to do F3 after J2 with Batman?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    DB2 MB J2 F3 J3 B23 I see ForeverKing doing it a lot, but I can never connect F3 after J2, the opponent falls too fast. Does anyone know if it's still possible to do it?

    submitted by /u/prezentul
    [link] [comments]

    Most active platform for this game ?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    Hi guys i have the game on ps4/5 and xbox series x. I wanted to ask which platform has the biggest playerbase right now so i can commit to that one.

    submitted by /u/Madao893
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the code to an active guild with an open spot??

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    I'm a pretty active player cuz I love DC and red hood so I'd be pretty active.

    submitted by /u/Levi_777
    [link] [comments]

    What do all these letters and numbers mean in injustice 2 combos? Like 1, 2, 3, 4, d, s, j and others

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    I'm really confused. Can someone help

    submitted by /u/spiderboy6
    [link] [comments]

    New player looking for advice on what To should start learning first?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Title is pretty self explanatory but i'd really appreciate any help. :)

    submitted by /u/NexusZoeticz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play on Xbox?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Hi, just looking for good players on Xbox to play with. I'm trying to get better by playing good players. I use Mikey and Robin mainly. Drop a comment or send me a MSG if you wanna play

    submitted by /u/A_SmallDickBandit
    [link] [comments]

    Let's build an Injustice 3 roster: Round 9

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. Flash
    5. Green Lantern
    6. Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
    7. Beast Boy
    8. Shazam
    9. Raven
    10. Green Arrow
    11. Martian Manhunter
    12. Constantine
    13. Aquaman

    Round 9: Supporting Bat Family

    Before you ask, Bluebird is a supporting Bat Family member and the reason I'm picking her as the third option is because she actually had concept art done for her in Injustice 2. Though not like it matters as it's probably an easy guess who will win this round. 😏

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/littleman001
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone still play Injustice 1 on xbox? I really want someone to train with

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    oh yeah body text

    submitted by /u/NewToNewLeaf
    [link] [comments]

    Just how important is the first game?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    I bought Injustice 2 cause it was on sale, but I've never played the series. Just that sale was too good to pass up, but oddly the first game wasn't on sale :/

    Just how important is it anyway?

    submitted by /u/WeissLegs
    [link] [comments]

    AI Battle Simulator

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Does anyone still do this? This was one of my favorite features in the game. I've challenged a lot of people but haven't gotten challenged myself. Just curious.

    submitted by /u/Robotsupersuit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment