• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Injustice Thomas Wayne in Injustice 3! He as Premier Skin for Batman. What you’re thoughts?

    Injustice Thomas Wayne in Injustice 3! He as Premier Skin for Batman. What you’re thoughts?


    Thomas Wayne in Injustice 3! He as Premier Skin for Batman. What you’re thoughts?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Evolution of Darkseid in games

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    weird theory

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    how could this sub be created mar 2010 if injustice wasn't released until 2013

    submitted by /u/Mr-LeBlanc
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Injustice 2

    I have been having a problem getting my Xbox one injustice 2 and Pc injustice 2 to share data. I got injustice 2 through the Xbox game pass on both my Xbox and PC but they won't connect even though I used the same account. If anyone else have had this problem and knows how to fix it can you tell me. I can't seem to find it anywhere else so I just decided to Wright and ask.

    submitted by /u/Wamc9916
    [link] [comments]

    Nine Legendary Gear in 2021. Status: 7/9.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Batman Vs Cheetah

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Finished watching The Snyder Cut just now. Must say that it'll be incredibly disappointing if INJUSTICE 3 doesn't take advantage of these costumes/skins. Especially the ones that appear in the Knightmare sequences.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    I know Injustice 2 had costumes from the DCEU but they were so inaccurate & ugly aside from Wonder Woman. Why put them in the game if they're going to look nothing like the ones in the film? Makes no sense.

    submitted by /u/Venom-Znake
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 not fun?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    I bought this game last month and i was hyped to play it back in 2017 when they announced it and released injustice 2 aquaman and superman on injustice 1,

    and now that i have it on ps4 after completing the story mode it feels empty idk, is it because im bad at this game and just do 3 combos repetatively on starfire, or im missing out on online modes? and i tried playing multiverse and still not getting addicted, repetative combos problem? 💀💀

    submitted by /u/vanautism
    [link] [comments]

    Experienced fighting game player looking to get into INJ2

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Hey I play a shit ton of fighting games but I've never really played a netherrealm game before. The biggest thing I'm having trouble with is oki. It seems like when I knock someone down I can't really meaty them. it seems like there is a bit of protection for the player waking up. Am I just shitty at meaties? How does the wake up state in this game differ from a game like street fighter?

    submitted by /u/The_Salty_Spitoon
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3. Lets talk about what coud be next on the next Injustice game.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    As the title says. What what do you think could be next and what you would like to see next on Injustice 3. What would you give and take from the previous Injustice 2?

    The looks its high level, similar to MK 11 with the story and e 4K Cinematic. Let's mention everything you would like to see next. From the Injustice 3 roster, game modes, such as Multiverse and stuff like that. Skins and all that good stuff. Nothing has been mention I know about Injustice 3. But we can start ahead and start discussions of it and requests and stuff like that. Maybe when they see more topics brought up on Injustice 3. They consider it sooner. Maybe at the end of the year or early next year.

    submitted by /u/Mnvc123
    [link] [comments]

    What version of the game is best?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Looking to buy injustice 2 for Xbox one and I know there are probably a lot of different versions of the game? what's the best version that comes with all the DLC characters? Like what's the difference between the ultimate edition and the legendary edition?

    submitted by /u/Slc117
    [link] [comments]

    Justice League Multiverse

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    I feel bad for the people who never got to obtain the movie gear. Luckily I already had the gear from when it first came out. It must be frustrating seeing Ai´s in the multiverse with that gear knowing there is no way of getting it. That being said the new movie should still be good.

    submitted by /u/RabbitSea4627
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t we post videos??

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    The thing says this sub doesn't allow it what gives

    submitted by /u/childishmarkeeloo
    [link] [comments]

    Is leveling up with ai “cheating”

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    I used to play a lot on ps4 and recently I got it for PC, and I'm leveling up the main characters that I used to play, when I was done with them I decided to level up ALL characters, but I didn't feel like learning combos for every character and punishments, etc... Just seemed too much work that I didn't feel like making, the problem is while I watching a show and the game is playing by itself using the ai I just can't help myself to feel like I'm cheating, since I'm basically not playing the game, in your opinion is it cheating leveling up characters to the max level without playing the game, or it's no big deal, it's in the game I might as well use it

    submitted by /u/gabriellago1110
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment