• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 6, 2021

    Injustice Mobile My survivors runs. Must be my lucky day :)

    Injustice Mobile My survivors runs. Must be my lucky day :)


    My survivors runs. Must be my lucky day :)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:35 PM PST

    Today's concept is Slade Wilson, from the show "Titans". Yes, there is already a "Teen Titans" version I made earlier, but as I've just said, this is from the live action show, and not from the OG TT story

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:04 PM PST

    First time I’ve gotten double metals

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:17 PM PST

    Can’t we all agree that lex luthor is so annoying to fight against because of his stupid power drain

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Future State Zatanna. Stats(1,100/1,065) Passive in comments.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Get outta my face hacker��so EAASYY

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:36 AM PST

    Opening Gear Lockers, only reason I did this is because all of my uncommon and common gears are maxed out, don’t try this at home without adult supervision ��

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:27 AM PST

    First 1 million br. How do you guys get 10 million? Must take a lot of time

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:46 AM PST

    200 nth pack

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:46 PM PST

    Now that I’ve maxed his Crit Damage, hopefully I can get more copies of him through PZ, does Veteran PZ have a higher chance than Elite PZ to pull him?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Collection five days into a new account!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Not the best pull, but will save me a ton in the Teen Titans Raven challenge!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:46 PM PST

    Cloud saving was designed to be as evil as humanly possible.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:50 PM PST

    I've had to make this exact post, I think, twice before. How it made it past quality control is beyond me.
    Why is it possible to select the option to overwrite local save with closed save, and then cancel that option, AND THEN THE LOCAL SAVE OVERWRITES THE CLOUD SAVE WITHOUT A CONFIRMATION?

    It's frankly infuriating. I've lost my cloud save more than once, in positions that take plenty of time to reach, talking at least tens of hours apiece. And the worst part is, I either capitulate and start all over from scratch, again, or I cast away my dignity and do some things that this sub would hit me with a b& for.
    Anyways, this was my rant post. Have fun getting auqaman Martian Manhunter while I sit here like a dickhead.

    Edit: It seems that by the grace of any number of gods, I seemed to have had another device with the appropriate cloud save sent to local, which the re-uploaded the save to the cloud. This is obviously a huge boon to me, but that does not help anyone who does not have that luxury afforded to them. I will die on this hill that the confirmation should happen at the very start, and that it should not be as easy as it is to just spam click an account erasure like that.

    submitted by /u/dragonspeeddraco
    [link] [comments]

    4th World Chestpiece

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:39 PM PST

    FINALLY!!after 1 year,I finally got the helmet,the last thing i needed.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:03 AM PST

    Okay guys, who stole the cart? It's not cool, give it back please!

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:30 AM PST

    What should I upgrade

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:48 AM PST

    Wally West is one of the most aesthetically pleasing characters in the game. Although his SP2 isn’t all that great it still looks nice

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:34 PM PST

    Anyone else having a hard time getting the fourth world godly mace?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:33 PM PST

    I've gotten the chest plate like 5 times at least and the helmet 2 times but not the mace

    submitted by /u/_lil_T_
    [link] [comments]

    Should my next post be opening 10k worth of metal packs?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:46 PM PST

    DISCLAIMER I do cheat, however this is unacceptable and i do not encourage it. This is for EDUCATIONAL purposes only. I do not play online as it is unfair for others.

    submitted by /u/Skarfzyy
    [link] [comments]

    Should I open 2 400 nth metal packs or 1 800 nth metal pack?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:42 PM PST

    I'm relatively new, but I'm honestly way more interested in getting one mp character than two challenge characters if I get bad luck, what do you think?

    submitted by /u/_lil_T_
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got her!!! (400nth pack)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 06:01 AM PST

    What do you get from 9 Ultimate Metal packs? *DISCLAIMER*

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Got the best 3 metals in less that 2weeks

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:47 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment