• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Injustice Im trying to get several characters to lvl 30, this is my progress so far. My main is harley quin and im trying my best to upgrade her as far as possible.

    Injustice Im trying to get several characters to lvl 30, this is my progress so far. My main is harley quin and im trying my best to upgrade her as far as possible.


    Im trying to get several characters to lvl 30, this is my progress so far. My main is harley quin and im trying my best to upgrade her as far as possible.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:30 AM PST

    The deed is done.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:13 PM PST

    Let’s fucking GOOOOOOOO

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:04 PM PST

    I was just wondering what’s everyone’s main? Any specific reason why?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:17 PM PST

    My main is Black Manta. He has the most fun combos IMO.

    submitted by /u/Lil_sweet69
    [link] [comments]

    can anyone help me

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:59 PM PST

    anyone have injustice gods among us on console so i can get the rewards on my phone?

    submitted by /u/Acceptable-Silver706
    [link] [comments]

    What characters do you want in Injustice 3

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:10 PM PST

    Hi I just wanted to make this post discussing characters I'd love to see in injustice 3 and maybe more people can join in. As for me, I'd love to see:

    • Constantine • Dick Grayson Deadman • Static • Superboy • Batgirl • Stargirl • Emiko Queen Red Arrow • Jonah Hex if the story has time travel • Tempest or Aqualad

    Also sorry if I'm not very well versed in the lore I'm new-ish

    submitted by /u/Interview-Chance
    [link] [comments]

    How good is scarecrow?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:56 AM PST

    I got back into injustice and I like scarecrow but is he good?

    submitted by /u/InterestingPark3592
    [link] [comments]

    Are these important?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    New Video Out Now ‼️

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:10 AM PST

    Abilities ?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 02:54 AM PST

    I wanted to ask you how you unlock the abilities beyond those obtained by leveling?

    submitted by /u/Alex_il_tizio
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 was unfair

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:48 AM PST

    So now when I compare mortal kombat 11 and injustice 2 and I realized that netherrealm gave a lot of there focus in mortal kombat 11 for example mortal kombat had better and bigger dlc then injustice 2. Now after 4 years the game is dead I barely play it or even open it we were promised alot guys. I was sooo disappointed when they released tmnt as dlc characters also mortal kombat characters I hate this kind of cross over.

    submitted by /u/ahmedalaa07
    [link] [comments]

    We NEED an Injustice animated show on HBO max

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:28 PM PST

    Think about it an animated show following the story of the injustice comics have the first season be about Year 1 season 2 be about year 2 and so on and so forth I know I can't be the only one who's thought of this idea

    submitted by /u/kinggoji83
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get gear?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 08:11 AM PST

    I forgot :(

    submitted by /u/YT_antigha
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to get the new york ninja shader?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:55 AM PST

    Batman legendary

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:04 AM PST

    I have a question about the batman legendary, is it actually good because I would have thought that it would ve been a helmet but instead it was a belt.Any answers would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/alfiewotton08
    [link] [comments]

    Question for the Grid Premier skin.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:33 PM PST

    If I delete the app will I lose the premier skin? Can I also delete the mobile account if I want to and if I can will it keep the premier skin? Also, can you sell premier skins?

    submitted by /u/SnowySupreme
    [link] [comments]

    is the "can't connect to mutiverse" bug still a thing?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:21 PM PST

    so i have been trying to play injustice for a few months now basically, and every time i get on. everything works fine, except the mutiverse, and that's where i enjoy spending most of my time.

    but i always get the "can't connect to mutiverse, please try again" message 30 times in a row. even after reset of game.

    is mutiverse official offline? or how do i fix this? game is 6 bucks on PSN, so i would love to pick it up. but like, if it isn't working on xbox, what are the chances it's going to work on PS ya know?

    submitted by /u/stressedemu
    [link] [comments]

    Does injustice 2 have crosplay between Xbox and PS4?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:00 PM PST

    I was gonna get my friend this game so we could play but I realised crosplay is a thing so yh

    submitted by /u/fatbojim
    [link] [comments]

    How to adjust screen size

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:06 PM PST

    So I used to play Injustice 2 a lot but fell off of it. I just got back into it the last couple days and realized the screen is too big for my tv. This was never an issue when I used to play in the past. I haven't changed tvs and it isn't a problem with any other game. Any idea how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/quickpiee
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get Playstation controller inputs to show up? I'm using a PS5 controller and Steam recognizes it on the "big picture mode"

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:09 AM PST

    Only xbox controller inputs are showing up. Injustice 1 on Steam

    submitted by /u/Askray184
    [link] [comments]

    Justice League Movie Gear.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Is there any possible way to get the gear from the film in the game, I have most of the pieces for the characters except for Batman which is my favorite character. I basically have a makeshift DCEU Batman in game but I'd love to get the actual gear.

    submitted by /u/GarfieldLogan32
    [link] [comments]

    This is my first fighting game, just started playing this. What’s the easiest or best character to use

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:59 AM PST

    I'm completely new to fighting games and don't know any techniques, are there any easy fighters to ease me in.

    submitted by /u/dannydevitomegafan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment