• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Injustice Does the Injustice Franchice have a story mode? Or is it just a fighting style game?

    Injustice Does the Injustice Franchice have a story mode? Or is it just a fighting style game?


    Does the Injustice Franchice have a story mode? Or is it just a fighting style game?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    This might be a stupid question, but does it have a story? Or is it just fighting?

    submitted by /u/GodRaaz
    [link] [comments]

    How it started vs How it’s going

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Help me

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    So I'm new to fighting games and this is the first game I've ever actually tried on game pass and then bought and I've already gotten poison ivy to 30 and am now working on enchantress, Am I in a good spot

    submitted by /u/Royal_rat_vanguard
    [link] [comments]

    Wonder Woman Injustice 3

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    In Injustice 3, Wonder Woman should become Ares, and add the new Wonder Woman from the comics into the game.

    submitted by /u/Chued_Gumn
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Vs Helary Quinn hard mode

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Question about story mode

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    I applogize in advance for this question: I wasn't having luck getting answers elsewhere. I'm a total noob, I'm not even a fan of fighting games typically but this one is just really something special... I played through the story mode about a month or so back when it was on gamepass and I totally got hooked. (Loving the multiverse) Well, I revisited it today randomly and much to my surprise the whole cinematic story changed (was it because i was winning every battle?).. I finally lost playing Wonder Woman (one of my least favorite characters) against Cheetah. So I backed out and restarted the chapter from the main screen then it was on the same cutscene storyline I'd seen before... so do I have to win every match to get to continue the "other side" of the story or did i just mess it up by not hitting rematch? I'm so bummed! TIA

    submitted by /u/Winged1One1
    [link] [comments]

    Annoying online characters

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Who in your opinion is the most annoying character to play online? For me it's probably Starfire.

    submitted by /u/RabbitSea4627
    [link] [comments]

    Question about robin and Batman

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Are there gear pieces in the game for robin to create a Red Robin load out and if so what are they and I have the same question for batman but I wanna create either Christian Bale's Dark Knight or Adam West' Caped Crusader

    submitted by /u/ILikegoldfish674
    [link] [comments]

    Standing up to Corruption Rapists OCSD

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:55 PM PDT

    Help me with Injustice 1 please!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Hi! Sorry, might be a little too late for this, but I just owned the game Injustice 1 😂, now I'm looking forward into getting batman beyond for the mobile version. Anyone available too help me complete MET all transition challenge on the original Injustice? Thank you! Also, I'm currently playing on the steam version.

    submitted by /u/ArchangelMalthael
    [link] [comments]

    crossplatform

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    is Injustice 2 crossplatform between pc and xbox?

    submitted by /u/jonnythepoopoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment