• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Injustice All I have are legs

    Injustice All I have are legs


    All I have are legs

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Which Character to buy...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:44 AM PST

    Which character should I buy with best combos, and gear??

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/InnReverse
    [link] [comments]

    First time I've ever hit Level 20 and it's with my Cyborg! Here's my gear for him so far!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 03:01 PM PST

    Staff of grayson

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:08 AM PST

    Can anyone pls tell me if there's any easy way to find the staff of Grayson. Like,does it come out of a mother box or do you get it from an event or something like that.

    submitted by /u/alfiewotton08
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys like my red hood loadouts I just got a badass new helmet for him

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Any Active Guilds for Xbox?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 06:58 AM PST

    I'm getting back into the game kinda and want to join one, but not many active ones

    submitted by /u/jborgjr
    [link] [comments]

    Which Character to buy

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Plz help pick a character for me to buy

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/InnReverse
    [link] [comments]

    Why Tim Drake should be in injustice 3

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:26 PM PST

    So I know a lot of you probably haven't read the Injustice comics but Tim Drake isn't dead SPOILER: not yet at least but since the Injustice games like to differentiate from the comics a little bit they could just keep them alive and the way Tim Drake comes is he comes out of a portal because all of him and young justice we're stuck in the phantom zone so they could have a lot more characters buy bringing them out of it like we're talking Tim Drake super boy and just a whole lot of others let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/Zookeepergame_New
    [link] [comments]

    About the infinite transforms DLC

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 11:17 AM PST

    So, I was thinking about buying the DLC just for customization and shit but I've seen some players report that their regen tokens were gone after the DLC was bought or that it didn't work as intended, can anyone tell me if that is still a thing? I don't wanna buy it if I'll have to grind all over again for lost tokens

    submitted by /u/RyderDJs
    [link] [comments]

    "Brother, I'm stuck" DC edition

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Blue Beetle Legendary Gear

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Blue Beetle might have the most difficult legendary gear to get. 200 Guild events is kind of ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/RabbitSea4627
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment