• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 24, 2021

    Injustice What you’re thoughts including Stargirl and Static in Injustice 3 roster.

    Injustice What you’re thoughts including Stargirl and Static in Injustice 3 roster.


    What you’re thoughts including Stargirl and Static in Injustice 3 roster.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    spAcE pOrT

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:47 PM PST

    Identity changing in IJ3

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:52 PM PST

    One thing I hope for in IJ3 is the ability to change a little more than simply gear. Like what if we could change voice of regime superman to that of traditional boyscout supes. Or change Batman to be someone besides Bruce, or Hal into Jon but keeping the look of gear along with it.

    I also hope ALL MK guests have the ability to change into DC characters (looking at you Sub Zero)

    submitted by /u/Quack53105
    [link] [comments]

    My Robin is at LVL 1, and I just got this weird ability, does anyone want it?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Boy!! I completed 2 small gear thingys, and this is the result, mark 2 belt and pants, and the other head and chest which idk the name, but it’s here, looks sick!!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:50 PM PST

    I finally bought an nth metal shader

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:23 AM PST

    Was superman A Good Villain?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Golden Batarangs

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 02:01 PM PST

    (Batman) What is the difference between common batarangs and golden batarangs from Billionaire gear?

    submitted by /u/Jorgevros
    [link] [comments]

    Harley big multiverse

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Does anyone know like times when certain characters get multiverse events? I want a big Harley Quinn one like the current supergirl one

    submitted by /u/pacy-nite-
    [link] [comments]

    Domestic situations

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:54 PM PST

    Does anyone main The Flash?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 05:25 AM PST

    I understand how he can be fun to play with, but it's just so hard to do anything unless you're right next to the opponent. He doesn't have a single ranged attack. Maybe there are things you can do to prevent getting zoned out as flash but idk.

    submitted by /u/RabbitSea4627
    [link] [comments]

    Spreadsheet of weekly injustice 2 event you can register to(exhibitions)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Chance language on PC? (Gamepass)

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 03:53 AM PST

    Hi, does anyone know how to change the language dialog on PC? I tried changing my system language and region, but it didnt work.

    The game is in portuguese but I really preffer english dialogs. I downloaded from the xbox app on pc, gamepass.

    submitted by /u/thebigvinoca
    [link] [comments]

    Suz_Zero Vs Superman, hard gameplay

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    Is Harley Quinn good?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Alright so I'm pretty new and I've been on a Harley Quinn hype train cuz I just finished the animated show. I like playing her but I'm just curious if she's actually viable.

    submitted by /u/Y3T1_FN
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Recruit

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 12:24 AM PST

    Hey guys i'm with a new guild with my friend, and i'd like to find some members to have some fun

    It's The Phantom Dogs, ID 5fwpm

    submitted by /u/MountainTraditional7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment