• Breaking News

    Friday, February 26, 2021

    Injustice Nine Legendary Gear in 2021. Status: 6/9

    Injustice Nine Legendary Gear in 2021. Status: 6/9


    Nine Legendary Gear in 2021. Status: 6/9

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 06:14 AM PST

    Check Out My New Channel Injustice 2 Gameplay From The Best Green Arrow

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Now he doesn't look naked now

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Does this count as a Dick Stick post?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 09:18 PM PST

    Does anyone have the image of all the ai attributes because I’m trying to get some characters to lvl 30 it would help a lot thanks!!!!!:)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:05 PM PST

    Invincible. What you’re thoughts about he being a guest fighter in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 12:04 PM PST

    Injustice 2 gameplay Superman Vs the Joker

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Best way to get Nightwing chestplate

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 03:55 AM PST

    I have been grinding to get the Nightwing chestplate for weeks, what is the best way to get it?

    submitted by /u/Danklous
    [link] [comments]

    Enchantress Tips vs Starfire

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Picked up the game on a Steam Sale and been having fun with it. Decided to main Enchantress. Know she's not optimal for beginners, but I enjoy her. However, every time I fight Starfire in the multiverse is an exercise in misery. I think on paper the trick to dealing with her would be to deflect her projectiles but the only time I ever have any luck is doing the exact opposite and just never ever letting her get far away or letting up and even then it always takes several tries. Looking it up, it doesn't seem like the matchup is supposed to be uneven or Starfire heinously broken, so what am I missing?

    submitted by /u/bluelookslikeblue
    [link] [comments]

    Flash: Supermovimiento | Injustice: Gods Among Us

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 07:38 AM PST

    Is there a permanent fix for “multiverse unstable”? (PC)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2021 05:35 AM PST

    Title, it's so annoying wanting to jump into the only interesting single-player mode and then having that blocking it for 30 minutes. Never encountered the issue on Xbox and internet connection is fine.

    please help before those 7 words drive me to insanity

    submitted by /u/myryssei
    [link] [comments]

    AP Research Survey: Survey on the Topic of Female Players in the Fighting Game Community

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:07 PM PST

    Hello, I'm doing a research project on the impact of gender in the fighting game community. If you have the time and are a part of the fighting game community, I would appreciate it if you take the optional survey in the link below. Thank you!

    Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CC33XCL

    submitted by /u/Level_Top_5527
    [link] [comments]

    Cheetah:vixen rewards

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:56 PM PST

    I'm a level 11 cheetah/vixen rn in injustice 2 and at level 10 I got a ability, does anybody know what rewards I get at other milestones like 20, 30 if so pls tell me.

    submitted by /u/Qkofjwngoxi
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have an active guild?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Do you have an active guild?

    submitted by /u/Zultanox69
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoilers for Injustice 1 and 2) Why both endings suck from a gameplay and structural standpoint.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 08:16 PM PST

    Batman: Has a 3rd playable chapter in the game, while also having 2 whole chapters in the last game and an added playable segment to Wonder Woman's chapter, signifying more bat-wank.

    Superman: Was already the final chapter in the first game, signifying no sense of newness from the chapter structure. As well as having a 2nd playable chapter to boot with Batman.

    submitted by /u/Outrageous_Hamster_6
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding DLC (PS4)

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 07:08 PM PST

    I bought the disc legendary edition for I2, but I lost it and can't seem to find it. I was wondering if I would have access to all the DLC I had on the disc version if I bought the standard edition digitally on PS4.

    submitted by /u/Zentron12
    [link] [comments]

    Not able to purchase items

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 06:38 PM PST

    I'm cutrenlty trying to buy cheetahs "vixen" skin and I don't have enough sieve crystals so when I try to purchase some from the Xbox store and it just says "this porduct is not available for sale at this time" and I can't buy it, pls help

    submitted by /u/Qkofjwngoxi
    [link] [comments]

    Demon shader problem

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 05:01 PM PST

    I recently bought the ultimate edition of the game because it was on sale and it's supposed to include the god and demon shaders and I've only gotten the god one. Has anyone else had this problem and can help? Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/el_skippito_friskito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment