• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Injustice Anyone else a big fan of using the default shaders?

    Injustice Anyone else a big fan of using the default shaders?


    Anyone else a big fan of using the default shaders?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:37 PM PST

    Nine Legendary Gear in 2021. Status: 4/9

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 06:03 AM PST

    How does the game decide who your favorite character is in your hero card?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 02:29 PM PST

    I'm waiting for my turn on KOTH and I'm creeping through people's cards but one guy has his favorite listed as Harley Quinn despite his most games played AND best win rate being for Blue Beetle BY FAR! So I'm not very curious why the game considers his main to be Harley

    submitted by /u/TheCuriousCannibal
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty new to this game, so sorry if this is a dumb question.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    I main Batman, and earlier today I faced a Joker who would create huge distance between us, then spammed Bang!. If I managed to get closer I could land a few hits, but then he'd get away and spam Bang! Again. What should've I have done in this situation? He did this for all 3 games

    submitted by /u/thecowisbig
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary gear after months!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:18 PM PST

    Is anyone up for a king of the hill match?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Just hoping to start up a room. (Xbox)

    submitted by /u/No_Amount8395
    [link] [comments]

    Whos willing to join a guild ps4 i switch in and out of MK11 and injustice respond if your interested

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    I'm not toxic it's all chill I'm not a squeaky toy

    submitted by /u/CartographerNo8838
    [link] [comments]

    How would the Regime deal with the COVID-19 Pandemic?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    What precautions would Clark take?

    How would the Regime enforce safe rules without sounding Communist-Like in terms of the Pandemic?

    Would Clark ACTUALLY considering getting Mr. Freeze to help find a cure for COVID?

    submitted by /u/Bearquarter2008
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get a king of the hill started.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Is anyone up for it? (Xbox)

    submitted by /u/No_Amount8395
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice on a main that isn't annoying to fight against and is well rounded?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 08:37 AM PST

    So, I want to main a new character, but it's very hard to decide. I tried bane, but found that a lot of people find him annoying to fight against. Black Adam seemed very interesting, but some people also see him as annoying. The point is, I can't main a character without feeling like a complete asshole, so I want to find a character that is well rounded, fun to play, and not completely annoying to fight against. Anyone have any good thoughts?

    submitted by /u/That1Sum1
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 on Xbox Series X. It seems as if my game save is gone!!!! 100’s of hours, Level 30 characters.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:09 PM PST

    Any help/guidance would be appreciated. I tried to play tonight and do some guild runs but all my characters are at level 1, and it says it's my first time playing the game. How do I fix?

    submitted by /u/lilmac31
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment