• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Injustice I finally got it. The green arrow hood. Even though it doesn't have the mask, it's the best I have. Less gooooo

    Injustice I finally got it. The green arrow hood. Even though it doesn't have the mask, it's the best I have. Less gooooo


    I finally got it. The green arrow hood. Even though it doesn't have the mask, it's the best I have. Less gooooo

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:23 PM PST

    I hate the fact that we get a lot of Dick Grayson references but barely anything for Tim Drake

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 06:26 AM PST

    Dumb rant starts now:

    Seriously, the only Tim references we got were all in Inj 2, and those were 4 shaders a legendary gear augment (Redbird Cycle summoned on Robin's super startup) and ONE gear piece named after him (Red Robin Prototype Gear for Hood)

    While Dick gets a lot of gear named after him, shaders, a lot of mentions in dialogues (Starfire and Robin probably mention him the most), and quite a few shaders. He even has a whole Nightwing epic gear set but Tim gets absolutely nothing. Not even a mention of the word "Tim" or anything related to him. Sure, maybe one of the intros between Hood and Robin have a reference to him, but then it would also be one for Dick. The intro goes something like this:

    Hood: Another sidekick bites the dust.

    Robin: I don't play sidekick or victim.

    Hood: I used to think the same thing.

    The line "Another sidekick bites the dust" might be a reference to our favourite caffeine addict, but it would also be one for Dick meaning that even if this was an actual mention for him it wouldn't specifically be for him.

    I hope if we get an Injustice 3 and we still don't get our beloved hero named after a restaurant he actually gets mentions and references other than shaders and an augment. Imagine if we get General Zod for Injustice 3, I would demand Tim references in his dialogue. Something like:

    Batman: Remember the Fortress of Solitude?

    Zod: Ah, your beloved Birdie.

    Batman: About time you pay for Tim.

    This one would be considering the beatdown from the comics isn't canon, or Bruce just wants to beat him up even more. Another one would be:

    Hood: You son of a bitch.

    Zod: What are you talking about?

    Hood: You killed my brother. Time to die.

    I know he's dead but if Starfire and Green Arrow were dead and yet still became playable so can Nightwing and Red Robin.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamNightwing52
    [link] [comments]

    My pretty bad attempt at Red Robin (swipe for original)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Legendary gear load out mains

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    The story trailer for Injustice: Gods Among Us was released today 8 years ago

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:20 PM PST

    I have been chosen

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    How many abilities are there?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Including all DLC characters, how many abilities are there in the game?

    submitted by /u/literallywhatever-
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for levels and legendary gear

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:57 AM PST

    Hey guys. So, I've noticed an amazing number of players that are still into or getting into this game and it's so cool cuz this is one of the best fighting games in my opinion. I'm noticing a commen trend on this reddit about LGs and leveling up characters so heres my recommendation. Survivor and Endless towers are your best friends, especially with Ai fighters. Lets start with leveling since you cant even get LG till lv. 30. First off, play story mode. This gives you decent levels and gear for Batman, Superman, Aquaman, etc. Outside of the story, equip gear (regardless of rarity) with the Down To Earth augment. This augment grants you bonus character XP for not jumping during the match and can go as high as the 400s. I flew through my character levels by equipping the highest DTE augment i could find and spamming Survivor on Very Easy difficulty. For legendary gear, here's again a good tip. For the 3,000,000 damage, 3,000 minutes played, 1,000 victories and all that, set up an AI loadout with the best gear and stats you can and just spam Endless tower. My AI Raphael usually gets to fight 45-50 before losing. For the certain moves X amount of times (like 100 match ends with Cape Parry or 11/10 Hype Level) use Very Easy on Survivor but also it counts for both defeats. So if you have to end X matches with Batman's Cape Parry, you can do it for each opponent health bar and it counts so you can get it twice per round if you know what you're doing. Hope this helps. The biggest grind is the 3,000 minutes (50 hours) of play time with that character but there's literally no trick or cheat to it. You just have to play. And if anybody wants to question my knowledge, I have every character including DLC maxed out at 30 with almost every epic gear set with 5 LG's unlocked and I'm very close to unlocking all 4 TMNT legendaries. Thats not trying to be a flex, i just want you guys to know I'm not a troll and ik to work this game

    submitted by /u/LuckyMood0
    [link] [comments]

    Why nobody main The Joker?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Is it toxic that everytime I beat a guy, I say "The cold does not suit you"?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:02 PM PST

    read the title.

    submitted by /u/Dragon-blade10
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest way to gain player xp?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 09:59 AM PST

    I'm trying to get level 35 what's the easiest way to gain xp

    submitted by /u/CoyPandora07
    [link] [comments]

    Batmans kyrptonite infused suit

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Can you use batmans kryptonite infused suit outside of story mode?

    submitted by /u/fattgum
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the saddest intro dialogues in your opinion?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    This is just some dumb question that was probably asked a lot of times before but I wanted to know.

    This is gonna be a long list for me and this isn't even all of mine but here it goes:

    Red Hood: Leave this place or die.

    Brainiac: Who are you to command me?

    Red Hood: Someone with nothing to lose.

    Starfire: Batman was right disowning you.

    Robin: I have no regrets.

    Starfire: Not even Dick's murder?!

    Robin: I didn't murder Dick, Bruce.

    Batman: No. You tempered Dick, Damian.

    Robin: It was an accident!

    Flash: You have to move on, Snart.

    Cold: Too late. My heart's frozen.

    Flash: Let it go.

    BB: Any line you won't cross?

    Superman: I don't hurt children.

    BB: Didn't stop you with Shazam.

    Starfire: You remind me of Dick Grayson.

    Red Hood: I don't think so Kory.

    Starfire: It's all in the way you fight.

    Grid: Your wife's disease is tragic.

    Freeze: What do you want with my pain?

    Grid: That I'd give anything to feel it.

    Robin: You're burning the wrong bridges.

    Starfire: I want none with Dick Grayson's killer.

    Robin: It was and accident!

    Flash: I've got nothing left to fear.

    Sacrecrow: What makes you think that?

    Flash: Cause I lost everything else.

    Canary: Go to hell, Jordan.

    Lantern: Still angry with me?

    Canary: Is my Ollie still dead?

    Red Hood: Grayson used to gush about you.

    Starfire: I still miss him. Every day.

    Red Hood: Show me what impressed him so much.

    Arrow: Much broodier than my Batman.

    Batman: Do you know how many friends I've lost?

    Arrow: Right. Not so funny.

    Flash: Murdering people won't bring Lisa back.

    Cold: I know, Barry.

    Flash: I can't let you give up on yourself.

    Freeze: I will freeze the world to save Nora.

    Starfire: I lost the man I loved the most.

    Freeze: Then do not judge my frozen heart.

    Canary: Go to hell, Jordan.

    Lantern: We've all made mistakes.

    Canary: Well you haven't earned my forgiveness.

    Starfire: Dick Grayson believed there was good in you.

    Freeze: I would stubber (?) nothing to save my wife.

    Starfire: Then you need to surrender.

    Flash: Good to have you back, Dinah.

    Canary: You won't think so in a few minutes.

    Flash: Yes, I deserve that.

    Starfire: How do you deal with darkness?

    Supergirl: I don't give up hope.

    Starfire: Grayson would have liked you.

    Scarecrow: Where's your mother, Damian?

    Robin: This isn't therapy, it's a beatdown.

    Scarecrow: Couldn't save her, could you?

    Starfire: You hide a wound at heart.

    Manta: I buried my heart with my father.

    Starfire: Vengeance cannot bring him back.

    Superman: Only criminals need to fear me.

    Batman: Shazam and Green Arrow were criminals?

    Superman: Casualties of war.

    Canary: The Guardians forgave you?

    Lantern: Trust me, I had to work for it.

    Canary: Well you haven't earned my forgiveness.

    Flash: I don't feel comfortable fighting friends.

    Starfire: Friends don't let friends join the Regime.

    Flash: Ran right into that one, didn't I?

    Raiden: You bring Batman nothing but sorrow.

    Robin: You say that like it's a bad thing.

    Raiden: It burns his already troubled soul.

    Flash: Remember all those races we ran?

    Superman: I remember winning a few too.

    Flash: Those were for charity, Clark.

    Batman: I don't have time for this, Damian.

    Robin: A good father would make time.

    Batman: A better son would deserve it.

    That last one was more of a roast but it's still kinda sad if you think about it

    submitted by /u/ArkhamNightwing52
    [link] [comments]

    Helllpppp does someone know how to fix this audio-visual unsynchronised error on injustice 2 pc???

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    How do i fix the Audio Video unsynchronised error on PC? Plz helppppp it's getting really annoying🙏🥺

    submitted by /u/KMorningstar666
    [link] [comments]

    Hits don't feel right?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:23 AM PST

    Uhmmm... I just bought this game. I do not feel as if the hits connect. Like... I'm doing stuff but my fingers don't feel like what I'm doing on screen is represented.

    Like I do something that should be forward but does stuff in the air?

    Or better yet...

    Shouldn't the transition thing be the direction of the wall and not backwards? -> x
    not <-X? Like I'm PUNCHING a guy through a wall. It just feels as if the game was made by someone with dyslexia

    submitted by /u/thelittletoe42
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:43 PM PST

    I can't be the only one that thinks...

    So I haven't played a fighting game in a while, used to be big into the fighting games but then they just got to kind of difficult like Button wise. Anyway, I'm playing on very easy and I am still losing like I would be losing on normal...

    Like to me if I'm on very easy, I shouldn't have any problems and I definitely shouldn't be losing. I am learning the controls again, they should have a easy Button layout I feel.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Putrid_Sheepherder34
    [link] [comments]

    How do I download my characters

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 09:36 PM PST

    I just bought the injustice 2 legendary edition on ps4 and I went to play it and none of the dlc characters are there

    submitted by /u/poopscrunch
    [link] [comments]

    I just got Harley's Confetti Gun

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:21 PM PST

    I don't know yet if it's useful, but one thing I will say, there is no use in the CG having a Delay Hold. At least the Pop Pop DH is still a projectile, so if the opponent accidentally touches it, they take a good bit of damage. But the short-range nature of the CG means you never have a use for the Delay Hold. I mean even frozen opponents will break free long before she gets the shot off. And I've practiced with it enough to know.

    I mean, yeah, I guess you can release a little early and still do small extra damage, but it just seems that the Hold on CG shouldn't have even been made to last as long as Pop Pop.

    I'm probably alone on this one.

    submitted by /u/FluxBurner
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:03 PM PST

    I got injustice 2 today. Just started the story mode and it crashes to desktop after I fight cyborg as batman. The first fight after the opening scenes. Just after batman says that Robin's gliding skills need work and they launch away the game crashes. At that exact point everytime. Any tips?

    PC specs: i5 2400 Rx 5500XT 8GB 12GB ram

    submitted by /u/Konq3ror
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking Characters

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:44 PM PST

    I just bought the legendary Edition of Injustice 2. The game is great and I love it of course but I noticed that it kind of bothers me that all characters are already unlocked. I like it actually to unlock every single character and the joy it brings to finally be able to play with them. So I get kind of the feeling that there is no reason to play. I would wish, that there would be an option to lock these characters for people buying the Legendary Edition to unlock them via progression. Anyone else feeling that way?

    submitted by /u/Jonez_himself
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment