• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Injustice wanna get into this game

    Injustice wanna get into this game


    wanna get into this game

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:01 PM PST

    hey I wanted to get into a fighting game, is it still worth to go into this game?

    submitted by /u/NightcorePhenixmix
    [link] [comments]

    So, I wanna try speedrunning the Injustice 2 story, but I need some help with combos for some of the characters

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:32 PM PST

    Title.

    I need help with combos for some of the characters I'll be playing with, because for the life of me I can't come up with a single one for: Flash, Wonder Woman, Superman, Harley Quinn.

    I know Superman isn't a big deal because forward 2 3 is incredible, and I only have to use him for one fight, but I really want to save time with Brainiac stage 1

    submitted by /u/ArkhamNightwing52
    [link] [comments]

    I made a fanmade injustice roster, the DLC characters are outlined at the corners

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:11 PM PST

    How's the community on PC?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:53 PM PST

    I know fighting games usually strive more on consoles, I read Steamcharts and it says 300, but that could just be single-player or other regions.

    Does anyone know how the online community is for this game, specifically in NA/Steam.
    Injustice 2, I mean.

    submitted by /u/RageInducedGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Epics for a new 30?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:03 AM PST

    I recently leveled Swamp Thing 1-30, mostly in Multiverse events, without getting a single epic for two slots. It's probably just RNG, but it seemed like there was a bias against getting stuff for Swamp Thing from mother boxes (I have epics for every slot for many other characters). He's my first 30 (my Flash is 26), and at 30 he suddenly feels weak in the multiverse, maybe because the opponents have better gear.

    What's a good way for a new level 30 to get epics for those last couple slots?

    [Injustice 2 on PS4, and I have Playstation Plus for now]

    submitted by /u/rockadaysc
    [link] [comments]

    Who has the game on PC ?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:57 AM PST

    Can any one who has the game on pc to contact with me if avaliable , please ?

    submitted by /u/DeathSpecter
    [link] [comments]

    AP Research Survey: Survey on the Topic of Female Players in the Fighting Game Community

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:45 PM PST

    Hello, I'm doing a research project on the impact of gender in the fighting game community. If you have the time and are a part of the fighting game community, I would appreciate it if you take the optional survey in the link below. Thank you!

    Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSNBBTQ

    submitted by /u/Level_Top_5527
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment