• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Injustice Just bought the game yesterday,

    Injustice Just bought the game yesterday,


    Just bought the game yesterday,

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:50 PM PST

    I took a liking to enchantress and I just wanna know if she's good. And I'm also thinking about buying Starfire.

    submitted by /u/whydoittome123
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm... something’s not right here

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    Injustice 2 crash on startup

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:01 AM PST

    I recently bought IJ2 and when I launch the game, it gets to the screen with all the logos then crashes right after(not sure if crashing is the right word to use, but it closes and I go back to my desktop). I've verified integrity of game files, ran the game as admin on desktop and in the retail folder. NOTE: I'm running the latest version of Windows 10 and my graphics drivers are all up to date as well. So far WBSupport hasn't suggested a solution that's given me a different result. Has anybody else had this problem?? I've tried some of the solutions on Google/YouTube but nothing has even given me a different result yet.

    submitted by /u/davidlott
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 the girl who laughs

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:02 AM PST

    two stupid questions

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:30 PM PST

    does injustice 2 take place in earth 1 or earth 2 and why didnt batman just ask for they're counterparts help again

    submitted by /u/LightingAeolus
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips foe black manta

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:05 PM PST

    I have main black manta for a while now and aculltuly really good but i feel like i could be better at him since he is my main

    submitted by /u/ChromeCAR
    [link] [comments]

    Help!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:35 PM PST

    I'm a level 30 Red Hood main, any tips? Also recently got staff of Grayson for robin. Would appreciate help with that as well.

    submitted by /u/jb050030
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment