• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    Injustice How? This multiverse boss is insane

    Injustice How? This multiverse boss is insane


    How? This multiverse boss is insane

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    How am I supposed to beat a supergirl who literally takes no hitstun and takes minimal damage because for some reason the shields that give the hitstun removal have 10 for 10 been going directly to her before they can even touch the ground

    submitted by /u/LandiniTheSpaghettin
    [link] [comments]

    The number 1 character I want to see in inj3

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:34 PM PST

    Gentlemen, I think we all know which Lantern Corps he would be a part of.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 03:08 PM PST

    Injustice 2 Ultimate or MK11 Ultimate?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Well i loved the first injustice game as much as i loved MKXL. I cannot afford both so which one is the best.

    submitted by /u/llKanell
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to learn injustice 2

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:54 AM PST

    any tips what I should do first? I am very confused and get kicked in da butt :p

    PS: if you are playing on Pc add me!

    submitted by /u/NightcorePhenixmix
    [link] [comments]

    Who's The boss

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Who's The boss

    Watched this guy Flambe Green lantern in a Guild Battle the other day. When I asked him how he got so buff, he replied, "Don't worry about it, just tell Tony Danza, I'm The Boss!"

    Biggest Super-Move I've Seen!

    submitted by /u/BadSportAbort
    [link] [comments]

    I just hate it when this happens online

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:41 PM PST

    I picked up Green Lantern yesterday, and I'm digging him so far. I got matched into someone 3 levels below me, but I had a high chance of losing. I was like "Ok, I'll just accept". I start off with Green Lantern, and I'm not paying attention to the level of the character he's picking, which was Superman, and I already beat a couple of opponents who were quite a few levels above my Lantern (my Lantern is level 7), so I decided to not turn on competitive mode. The guy was level 30, spamming heat vision and heat beam thingy nonstop. I had no chance of winning, because even though I'm blocking the attacks and ducking under them, they deal massive amounts of block damage. The guy had meteor drop, which I don't think is blockable. Yeah, got my ass whooped with Lantern. I pick my man Robin, thinking that I can damn well win, well that was not the case. I almost won, but of course meteor drop came in clutch for him and finished me with his super. Next game, I'm like "Oh, you want to spam Superman? Well I can spam Deadshot." Note that I don't usually spam, I just wanted to make the guy see what it's like to fight against people like him. My Deadshot was level 2, and the guy just refused to turn competitive mode on again, just like with the Robin match. Of course I get my ass whooped, what else did you expect? I just left after that.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamNightwing52
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 controller here. Any way to configure like a "deadzone" for the D-pad so it is less precise when registering "up" and "down" inputs?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Sorry in advance but english is not my first language

    Im new in fight games and im having a lot of trouble using the d-pad on my controller. Sometimes i just want my character to go back but instead he will jump backward. Unless im super precise on directionals the game will register more than one direction. Like instead of "back" the game will register "back"+"up"

    Any solution to this besides buy a new controller?

    submitted by /u/Rhubarb-Alternative
    [link] [comments]

    Evolution of sainst row games 2005-2015

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment