• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Injustice Do people still play the phone version of this game?

    Injustice Do people still play the phone version of this game?


    Do people still play the phone version of this game?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    If there was a DC/Marvel crossover fighting game using the basis of Injustice with a big roster, which characters would you pick?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:45 PM PST

    I figured I'd ask this since it sounds so cool. What's your roster? Additionally, and for fun, what would be the stages? Skins, potential storylines? This is obviously all brainstorming so don't be afraid to pick up an Injustice 2-size roster.

    submitted by /u/DraftDraw
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want the Robin's Staff?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    I stopped playing injustice 2 a year or so ago, one of the first items I got, believe it or not was the staff of Grayson, which is super rare apparently, I rarely ever play Robin (Let alone Injustice 2)

    I'm Pretty sure there is a trading system in this game, so if anyone is interested leave a comment (XBOX ONE)

    submitted by /u/AquiredFeather
    [link] [comments]

    Look at this dude

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Imagine getting destroyed by bane then running as Leonardo everytime I get it in then he TEABAGGED ME so I switched to firestorm (good keepaway and pressure) I teabagged him then he picked STARFIRE LOL I got in as firestorm mixed him for 70% in like 13 seconds then he ragequit

    submitted by /u/ThatOneSaltyGamerBoi
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:18 PM PST

    So i downloaded the ledgendary edition (free with psn) But it wont let me get the dlc characters even though its the ledgendary edition help me pls.

    submitted by /u/kamemaster69
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse is unstable

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:50 PM PST

    everytime i go to the mutlitverse in injustice 2 it says its unstable

    any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/africanebolasauce
    [link] [comments]

    What your play style

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:08 PM PST

    How do you like to play

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/VenrableWhite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment