• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Injustice Darth Vader/Star Wars Characters for IJ3?

    Injustice Darth Vader/Star Wars Characters for IJ3?


    Darth Vader/Star Wars Characters for IJ3?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:07 AM PST

    With how much Star Wars content is being released of the next couple years, and even the popularity of the Mandalorian now, I think it would be pretty badass to add someone like Vader or Mando to the next game! You could even have premier skins for them like Anakin and Boba. Sorry if this was mentioned before! Just seems like it would be epic!

    submitted by /u/DrHall27
    [link] [comments]

    What should my next main be?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:42 PM PST

    I have chosen 4 characters in injustice 2 that I have never tried to main, you vote for who it should be!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Cpopoy
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice Steam Reinstall

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:38 PM PST

    Will my progress like gears reset if I reinstall injustice 2 on pc (steam)?

    submitted by /u/FirstSeaworthiness65
    [link] [comments]

    New Player - from MK11

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:13 PM PST

    MK11 was my first fighting game i really dove into, but am looking for a second fighting game to play.
    Injustice 2 looks hype, but I am wondering where/who i should start with. Any suggestions? I prefer a rushdown or balanced style of play

    submitted by /u/vandy724
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling like some KotH tonight!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:47 PM PST

    The first Injustice is one of my favorite fighting games of all time, and while I haven't touched it in years, I'm feeling like playing some matches tonight on Steam. Will be in the KotH room around 10:00pm PST, hoping someone joins. If anyone else is down, come thru and play for a few! :)

    submitted by /u/IDS3Remix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment