• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Injustice Dafuq is this Lex?!?!?

    Injustice Dafuq is this Lex?!?!?


    Dafuq is this Lex?!?!?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:52 PM PST

    AI Loadouts for all

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Does anyone have a resource for best AI loadouts for all the characters? Getting back into the game and wanted to make sure I had the ideal attributes allocated correctly.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lilmac31
    [link] [comments]

    Missing source crystals

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Bought 11 bucks worth of crystals and haven't received them in game, I've reset the game, console and even took off and readded my account with no luck. If anyone could give me a hand that would be rad

    submitted by /u/lonevoyager2735
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1 wbid skins help

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Hey all i was wondering if anyone that has a wbid with all the skins unlocked for injustice gods among us could help me unlock the skins tied to the wbid stuff

    I don't have any ios device to play the mobile game & even if i did i have no idea if it's still up or if it's been delisted after all these years

    I'd greatly appreciate anyone kind enough to share their wbid but if you don't want to i completely understand I just wanted to take a shot at it

    submitted by /u/Skorpio333
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment