• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Injustice I know people don’t attention to Leaderboards anymore, but I just found out I’m top 100 in PvP, super ecstatic!

    Injustice I know people don’t attention to Leaderboards anymore, but I just found out I’m top 100 in PvP, super ecstatic!


    I know people don’t attention to Leaderboards anymore, but I just found out I’m top 100 in PvP, super ecstatic!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:38 PM PST

    restore save game

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:03 PM PST

    I used to play on Xbox now i ruturn to play on PC and i dont want to refarm my characters, is there a way to get a save, like downloading one on internet with the characters all 30 or import my one from xbox ?

    submitted by /u/gegek42
    [link] [comments]

    Does any of u have this gear set ?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:53 AM PST

    do you guys know if the JL Flash event is ever coming back?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:13 PM PST

    I really wanna make a variation with him

    submitted by /u/KFCVictim
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips or anything

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:09 AM PST

    I just got the game on ps4 then fought my friend,I only got 2 wins out of 10. 8m looking to get better,and naturally you get better over time. But are there any tips for combat.

    submitted by /u/jeffisdope123
    [link] [comments]

    Hi returning player on PS4 level 70+ any active guilds? Is it rue u can also trade gear now?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Hi returning player on PS4 level 70+ any active guilds? Is it rue u can also trade gear now?

    submitted by /u/Jamesxstewart
    [link] [comments]

    Any active guilds recruiting on XBox?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:33 AM PST

    I just made the jump from pc to Xbox One and I'm having trouble finding an active guild. Anyone recruiting out there?

    submitted by /u/sucrilios
    [link] [comments]

    CARDS

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:52 PM PST

    Is there an easy way to get Money in the Game? I started a couple days ago and I'm struggling to get money for the battles.I get overpowered by enemies.

    P.S(I played back in 2014 but I couldn't save my progress and coming back again to enjoy my childhood game)

    submitted by /u/Executioner_Quazar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment