• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    Injustice How is it that for MK11 they were able to release the movie skins as a paid dlc but for the JL movie gear we never got that option?

    Injustice How is it that for MK11 they were able to release the movie skins as a paid dlc but for the JL movie gear we never got that option?


    How is it that for MK11 they were able to release the movie skins as a paid dlc but for the JL movie gear we never got that option?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:11 AM PST

    It's not fair for the people who missed out on the event like me 🙋🏼‍♂️. I really want those skins. I don't think it's a licensing issue because the mos of steel superman and zod skins are still available to purchase for injustice and for arlham knight you can still get the bvs bat suit.

    submitted by /u/bigstef71
    [link] [comments]

    Come On Baby, Light My Fire!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:27 PM PST

    I'm making Lego SoG

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    How do you get combos so perfectly timed to flow into other combos?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:19 PM PST

    I just picked up the game and I've been wondering how people are able to just flow their combos into other combos so well. Is it all timing? I've been playing enchantress trying to flow her fb2 move but I always end up either to late or I just end up doing d2 uppercut.

    submitted by /u/Lyphgerd
    [link] [comments]

    Is my game glitched or am I just worse than I think?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    I'm doing all the tutorial lessons and trials, but I'm stuck on "Trial: Cross-Up Combos" in the Advanced Mechanics part. Specifically the one where you do the Cross-Up, then back 1, 1, 3, then forward 2 then 3. I've tried it so many times, but it doesn't accept it. I checked under my health bar every time I tried the Cross-Up and 90% of the time it said "Cross-Up", which meant I just need to get the rest down, I do the rest all in one string together and it just doesn't accept it. I've done it "correctly" so many damn times, but it doesn't count it. I watched the AI demoing it too, and I did the exact same thing as the AI did but it doesn't want to count it.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamNightwing52
    [link] [comments]

    (Recap) Here are DLC Fighters would like to have in Injustice 3. Two most wanted fighters (Big Barda & Killer Croc) and others outside Injustice universe could like to be unique playable fighters. So what you’re thoughts on this characters wishlist?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:42 AM PST

    [I2] AI in shooting games: dumb, AI in fighting games chess bot time

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:25 AM PST

    Ok so you will all probably say git good mate you suck but I was doing the multiverse and the ai went from fighting a baby with alzhiemers to God of War with perfectly timed dodges and attacks. I'm not bad at fighting games but im also not the greatest but usually after a couple tries I can beat the Gods of combat.

    submitted by /u/bradvenderman
    [link] [comments]

    My latest version of SG. I really like the cartoonish crest.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Let’s play a game.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Create your dream Injustice 3 roster - since it's next gen, you can have 60 base characters, 10 DLC, 5 guest characters and 15 premier skins. You must involve Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Joker, Harley Quinn, Nightwing/Robin (Damian Wayne) and Green Arrow.

    My list are Batman, Superman, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Nightwing (Damian), Joker, Harley Quinn, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Shazam, Red Hood, Captain Cold, Black Lightning, Supergirl, Plastic Man, Stargirl, Cyborg, Wildcat, Ra's Al Ghul, Starfire, Red Robin (Tim Drake), Superboy, Wonder Girl, Beast Boy, Reverse-Flash, Solomon Grundy, Black Adam, Killer Frost, Doctor Fate, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Lobo, Deathstroke, The Riddler, Peacemaker, Constantine, King Shark, Mirror Master, Ares, Star Sapphire, Sinestro, Zoom, Vibe, Firestorm, Hourman, Batgirl, Lex Luthor, Nekron, Trigon, Mister Mxyzptlk, Raven, Malcolm Merlyn, DeSaad, the Atom (Ray Palmer), Ocean Master, Mon-El, Toyman, Martian Manhunter.

    DLC: Damien Darhk, Prometheus (Arrowverse), Zatanna, Vixen, Kid Flash, Heatwave, Vibe, Two-Face, Kilowag, Brainiac-5.

    Guest: John Wick, Johnny Cage, Daenerys, Ben-10, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

    Skins: Owlman (Batman), Mister Freeze (Captain Cold), Godspeed (Zoom), Dick Grayson (Nightwing), Guy Gardner (Green Lantern), Jessica Cruz (Star Sapphire), Arsenal (Green Arrow), White Canary (Black Canary), Heatwave (Captain Cold), Arkham Knight (Red Hood), Batman Beyond (Batman), Bizarro (Superman), Wild Dog (Red Hood), Icicle (Killer Frost).

    submitted by /u/BatBillionare
    [link] [comments]

    My Robin. I hate it that this is the only mask I have that is a Nightwing mask but it has a cape. A giant R being on my only Nightwing chestplate's belt annoyes me as well.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 05:05 AM PST

    OH SO YOU LIKE INJUSTICE?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:49 AM PST

    OH SO YOU LIKE INJUSTICE LIST EVERY CHARACTER

    Aquaman Ares Bane Batgirl Batman Black Adam Catwoman Cyborg Deathstroke Doomsday The Flash Green Arrow Green Lantern Harley Quinn Hawkgirl Joker Killer Frost Lex Luthor Lobo Martian Manhunter Nightwing Raven Scorpion Shazam Sinestro Solomon Grundy Superman Wonder Woman Zatanna Zod

    submitted by /u/JensenLobes
    [link] [comments]

    Are there ways to predict/ find out which multiverses are coming up?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 09:00 PM PST

    It's annoying to login and see the same characters every time, or ones I don't use featured

    submitted by /u/_y0uR_m0M
    [link] [comments]

    Your Injustice 3 roster? Storywise!!!!!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:07 PM PST

    What'll be your roster for an Injustice 3?

    • Returning:
    • New:
    • Unlockables:
    • DLC:
    submitted by /u/henshinslayer
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 or Xbox for online?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Hi. Want buy this Game for play online only. Online is more active in Xbox or PS4? Dont know for what console should i buy.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Christian_M97
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat grodd 50/50 vortex?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:29 PM PST

    I've looked all over and have yet to find any tips on beating grodd. Based on playing against him I can't fit any attacks between his jumping mix-ups. I can sometimes block or even backdash but if your try to press anything I'm right back in the loop and a backdash gets punished. Anyone still playing and can give some tips?

    submitted by /u/Martin-wav
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment