• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Injustice How in all fuck do I beat brainiac

    Injustice How in all fuck do I beat brainiac


    How in all fuck do I beat brainiac

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    How do I beat brainiac on story I have been trying for 2 hours now and I'm so horribly sick of this. Please tell me how to dodge his fucking clawy thing because it does 180 fucking damage in 1 hit and then he can just slam you for another 230. HEELLLLPPP

    submitted by /u/ifureadthisurgay22
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Playthrough (ear rape warning)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:13 AM PST

    is there a way to unlock all on Injustice 2 PC?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Hello,

    I played injustice 2 a lot on xbox one, played over 150 hours and had many things unlocked. Since then i have gotten a gaming pc and injustice 2 in a bundle for cheap on steam. i am not motivated to start all over giving up all my unlocks. Is there a way, such as a save file, to unlock everything or a lot of things for the steam version? is there concern of being banned? i never play it online and have only played solo or locally

    submitted by /u/buttweinerbutt
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this happening so often

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:14 AM PST

    A women's one lie can destroy a man career why do we live in a world like this

    submitted by /u/yhhhhj
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Does anyone know why the multiverse and legendary multiverse are constantly unstable? I usually level up my characters using the multiverse but for some reason it's been unavailable for a while now.

    submitted by /u/JKenn02
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the story and wanted to ask you guys

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Who do you think was right Superman or batman? And why?

    I honestly think batman was wrong, he was taking the whole "we are heroes we don't kill" too far, like the extreme opposite of Supes, and all the disaster that brainiac caused could've been prevented if he just accepted superman's ideas

    submitted by /u/JoacoJuarez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment